The 1st day of all days, well at least in 2008, Happy New Year to you guys once again!
And btw if u so interested 1st friend to say the next year should be WL, how nice of her...
So, shall we start??
1st January 2008 (Song of the day: It's Happy Line) Mood: Very... pleased, at least for 1st day of yr
Yep pleased of thinking abt her again, pleased homework will not be my pressure for 1 nite again, pleased... well kinda a lot lah, but not really pleased dat... I did not hab a pencil box! Argh!!
So, 2day wasnt anything, and as expected (thank you 老天爷) Dad and Mum werent home, so I can finish work @ any pace, but den last minute so lot duno how to do, sianz lah still gt compre summary...
Ya noe Holiday Diaries are short, as holidays are oso short, cya guys then, meanwhile I shall go play Ragdoll Avalanche, it's a damn gr8 stickman game, though the author said it was ragdoll..
"Juz worried... in school... almost... everything..."