8th December 2008 (Song of the day: NIL, really [Now Listening to Koyoi, Tsuki ga Miezutomo: Porno Graffitti (PV Preview)] Mood: Erm…
Ya noe, the mood there can actually be ‘sianz’ or maybe ‘boring’ or maybe ‘tired’ 1, but I do not wanna bore you wib these stupid expressions… so might as well leave it. And if u duno, I didn’t DO ANY HOMEWORK 2DAY!!! Haiz…
Well… 2day leh went to Aunt’s house, since… it’s a Holiday! Well to be specific is Public Holiday, Hari Raya Raji, and until yesterday when I saw the calendar then I knew about it. (Audience: …) Hmm was in the Jurong 1, well was far, and den when there it wasn’t very interesting, wib a Mahjong Table in the room and Cards Table in the living room (well for the senior… adults?), and den nothing much leh, and I was like… doing nothing much but reading the newspaper, and plenty of conversations came only in the afternoon when Kah Wee came and 3rd Aunt came too.
To say leh it was then much more crowded, and den a computer was used to just get me entertained, and by my cousin Kah Wee, though I 4got what dat fella he showed me was, but he was kinda pro for having conversations wib puppets, and my controlling his vocal chords and not opening his mouth, so seem like dat fella’s puppet was speaking. Hmm and I showed him Allo Allo, well 2nite hab yeah, and den was until evening lor. Well the only problem there would be the coolness of everyone, maybe cos of the rainy weather, and also there wasn’t much of resting since I was watching the videos wib a stool (haiz), and my back was only somehow recovering when sitting here. As always, this is better than any other seat…
OK then that’s it, and hopefully a warm weather would encourage me to do homework. Please… and until then, CYA!!!!! Really, miss me…
10th December 2008 (Song of the day: I have no idea…) [Now mesmerised, tired, and interested on all my songs I’m Listening] Mood: Fine fine, I guess
“Buffering… Buffering 15% complete…”
Well if you remember where I left my homework off long ago you’d know the sentence above…
Anyways, some things 1st, like sry for yesterday, I 4got about 9pm ‘TV streak’, so didn’t hab time to do diary, summore was going through the Kuroshitsuji videos since Dad’s working in the afternoon, so was kinda… yep ‘too much hands’ or maybe ‘too much windows’, in technical terms…
So well 2day should be somehow like yesterday, similar yet not congruent either. Woke up for breakfast cos Dad’s on afternoon shift, yep, and den was here, kinda soon, was habing a morning ‘nap’, or you’d call that. Hmm then was here watching Bleach, exciting episode, Szayel helped my punish my dear Mayuri, and den will be looking forward to [slowed down] next week…
Why so sad ar? Well homework bah, and perhaps of another trip that was not anticipated, for me and sis I guess, for Mum she seems happy to go Malaysia again, yep she planned everything, and was envious of Dad habing work and not going. It should be a boring trip, but would be a great time to recollect the songs of the year in the Excel worksheet I organised. Show you guys someday perhaps? (Audience: Sure…)
And so, tmr leh… hope hab Toradora! lah, and den MythBusters would be up, and is Festive Special I guess, and after 2 weeks was kinda missing, well not Jamie and Adam’s voices, but Kari, Grant &… Tori, almost 4got, haha. (Audience: Can see how much u ‘missed’ them…) Hmm I should get a hold-on and some decision on what homework to do; maybe SS SBQ questions would be interesting, since I was already kinda bored in front of the com and downloading the GTA IV. I would believe GTA IV would hab the map size of Sengkang and Punggol, no maybe include Tampines and Pasir Ris, THAT would be the size, I suppose…
So, cya guys soon then, until then… I duno what to say about in here liao…
And yeah, Toradora! should be getting another bunch of opening and endings soon, wib Yui Horie’s ‘Silky Heart’ on the front and animation seiyus’ ‘Orange’ in the end. Yep, this song name was rather familiar…
“Buffering incomplete, seek immediate attention! ...”
11th December 2008 (Song of the day: Hmm how’s bout… what I’m listening then?) [Now listening to (full song name; “ahem”) LA.LA.LA LOVE SONG ~Koko Kara Hajimaru Koi Monogatari~: RSP with DA BUBBLE GUM BROTHERS] Mood: Kinda great, kinda unsuccessful…
“Wow this should be the longest song name I’ve E…………..VER MET! OMG…”
But ya know, this song can even take over the projected Song of the day ‘Koyoi, Tsuki ga Miezutomo’ of Porno Graffitti, 可见这首歌在我眼里有几分样子喔~
OK lah guys, 2day leh went Market @ Punggol Plaza (in case you did see me… you didn’t wave crazily @ me didn’t you?), and den was @ home, and finally touched on Physics, well part of it, and gonna finish that chapter on Sound 2nite, b4 watching Toradora! @ 11.30pm, since I wasn’t interested on that Code… (Audience hints) Gease, yah. (Audience: OMG!!! CODE GEASS LAH…)
So then, and den in the afternoon was here liao, and was coincidentally attracted to the Song of the day, and the intended one became an unsuitable accompaniment. (Audience: How bad… Porno Graffitti also sings well…) Yeah, but then there’s still that ‘9 months later’ season when I watch the subbed version, and wondering how it would blend wib the movie, honestly.
[Still typing super-fast, and making typing errors] Hmm and den just now, was yeah, watching some Bleach Soul Carnival Gameplay, was kinda a demo, and not a guide, since the fella used plenty of cheats but still lost @ the final stage, haha. Some leh hab YouTube videos of 1 minute fights wib Aizen, yeah using those powers that don’t use up time, like the Special Attacks lah.
And so, I was watching the full 14-stage game, since I didn’t get to play, and wouldn’t, had to type this late, while earlier abandoning the idea of writing, and I think I would hab more to write tmr, so might as well. (Audience: You’re kinda unwilling to do this aren’t you?) Hehe…
Besides this, JK also spoilt my mood when I asked him on MSN abt the Chemistry Enrichment on the Holidays, and he gave a passing reply, and vague information, and went to watch show, which most possibly is… yeah. He didn’t even consider what’s happening when I’m enjoying my things and he came in wib his call, and I still attend to him? Haiz, and after the message, I went ‘I cannot imagine the JK next year liao…’
Hmm that should be then, gonna brush my pale-yellow teeth (Audience: [sarcastically] Great description…), and den go on wib Physics! *SIGH…*…
“The Song of the day gives a great song beat, slow yet very rapping, wib the extra Bubble Gum Brothers they were comedic, and great too. In the PV, they were… indescribable, and would be the 1st in my NEXT MV Disc… -KN”
[Holds Glass Jug] For Bleach Soul Carnival’s cuteness!!! Ah man the gameplay s***s…
12th December 2008 (Song of the day: Let’s choose then!) [Now Listening to Koyoi, Tsuki ga Miezutomo: Porno Graffitti] Mood: TGIF, I guess…
Yeah, just giving some credit for the Bleach Movie Theme Song, but don’t worry, there would be more credit sooner or later…
OK lah 2day leh nothing much happened, and den Dad was habing day off, so he was damn free, and I was DAMN in front of the computer. 1st I found out abt Bleach New Opening’s PV, well Velonica by Aqua Timez, guess should have torrents on the Web liao lah, and was kinda… passing, well the video lah, the song was very complete I must say.
Then leh should be Bleach Manga this week, and Yamamoto… he went soft on that stupid PET thing. Next week hope would see more, not only Yamamoto action, but vice-captains’ actions. 3rd here should be Toradora! lah, and was kinda ok, was interesting, and kinda enjoying it. But then leh duno why it seems that either is loss of water, or over hydration caused me to hab something stuck in my nasal part, well in the nose lah, and seemed not to sneeze out. Was kinda tired liao cos no much mood wib a sneezed nose, and… no homework progress I think, haiz what kind of ‘Homework Rebound’ is this? If u did notice the title had an extra question mark…
And yeah, I spread the news of Velonica’s PV to JK and Samuel, and Samuel who was appearing offline, answered me, and I sent a PV rip for him. JK leh… heck care lah, and den was kinda surprised to see another IM pop-up. It was LX! And was kinda suspicious was here not, she was kinda confused abt the Chemistry Enrichment lessons too, and den also hab Physics homework undone, or say, duno how to do bah. (Audience: Ooo for a E1 student leh…) And den she still asked I Pure Physics or not, and then is why I kinda suspicious of her leh. (Audience: Icic…) You know I hab to say something abt them rite? (Audience: …)
OK lah, and should be it, and was kinda… dun say anticipated, for the Malaysia Trip on next week bah, and would write 2 days of diary b4 I stop… well for 3 days only bah, or maybe would write Song of the day on everyday lah. Well…
[Paused] So long guys, until… *sniff* [wiped nose] lah…