2008 December Holidays | Week 6: Falling to Schoolwork

23rd December 2008 (Song of the day: None, actually) [Now Listening to Tobiuo no Butterfly: Chatmonchy] Mood: Just very high, sianz, and forward-looking
 “You should know what I only look forward to @ this part of time…”
 Hi guys, and welcome back, and if u did 24 hours ago and I disappointed you, I sincerely apologise for all wrong-doings and… (Audience: ?) pushing some responsibility to the computer itself. (Audience: …) OK it’s my fault ok??? Haiz…
 Yesterday was rather… hectic, maybe, or well morning went market trip, and den Dad’s @ home till Christmas, sianz, yeah, but then morning I didn’t on com cos scared I was only permitted ‘once per day’ entry, so might as well stare @ that GameBoy… well was playing wib it bah. Then leh until noon leh whole family went out… well interestingly, to Fernvale Point. (Audience: Ooo…) Yeah, well so was to hab further plans in their sleeves anyway. Sis and Dad are going to Expo for a technology fair if not wrong (and Dad proved it after visiting it), and Mum… has personal business wib that car in the family. Then went buy books (whole family still), and also waited @ the Study Area of the school, until JK came and then they went off. 
 Then leh many came, and went to Humanities, well Geography Room bah, and this new tutor Mr Soh (as far as I know) taught us using his PowerPoint slides, and den we could take them wib some 2007 Prelim questions onto our thumb drives. So well I dun hab but then JK leh… hmm then after that was emo, cos JK was too, and was here, after playing @ sis com since Mum went on to spoil the keyboard further… well it’s hard on this rather unconscious computer know…
YESH AND ABOUT 2DAY, (Audience: ???) well was somehow like yesterday, and yesh morning I went kinda crazy wib playing the GameBoy, and so went to school in the afternoon for this Chemistry lesson, if u duno that. Yesterday’s Redox Reactions, 2day’s Mole Concept, was easy for me, but then was distant from it for some time liao… and so was kinda great for 2day, JK was rather active, at least wib Nelvin’s return since he was absent yesterday. (Wonder if you guys still know him?) So then I also remembered I brought my MP3 to school yesterday and 2day too, so gave it to Mr Soh to gib me the slides and worksheets, well for further practice, if possible. (Audience: Aiya of cos it’s not…)
 [Audience kena zipped] … and YESH, I would start homework soon, tmr on SS until Christmas, weekend still duno leh, and I still hab to collate the results on Song of the day leh. When I hab the results I would post it here for your… I wonder what you guys would do wib it, or even do it… [Audience remains silent] Hmm nvm…
 And so, for tmr’s BLEACH and SS, yeah, cya guys soon then, and hopefully this com would rest well for tmr… now for the ½ hr till MythBusters…

24th December 2008 aka Christmas Eve (Song of the day: Let’s give some credit to… what I’m Listening!!) [Now Listening to Spice Magic: Ikimono-gakari] Mood: Somehow pleasant
 Hi guys, and I’m gonna be quick here, and also on that SBQ… damn it getting back on work sure was hard…
 Morning leh woke up @ 9am, yeah, and den after breakfast @ home was just getting excited to watch Bleach lah, hmm overall was great, and also waiting for the weekend to come soon. After lunch leh went to touch on the SS SBQs, but then only finished half of it, and will finish later, while listening to this year’s songs, well may not include this I’m listening…
 And so @ nite I was here, seeing more Bleach Versus Crusade videos on YouTube, man makes me wanna join in too. Well not in the game lah, but maybe… playing it? Haha… and so I was here, and also finding out things like the new ending of Bleach was by some1 I heard on SonyMusic Japan, yeah… [Searching Net for name] "Sky Chord" by Tsuji Shion, and yah I heard her 1st single preview on the website b4. And yesh New Year no show, and most possibly for all animes and shows too, so I can… concentrate on my homework??
 OK lah that should be all, and still trying not to leave this com, cya guys soon, and yeah tmr wouldn’t place the entry in any other place besides here, so stay tuned…
(P.S.: For Homework Report, would be written after Christmas, until KN finishes SS homework…)
(P.P.S.: Hey! Exactly 24 hours till previous post!)

25th December 2008 aka Christmas Day! (Song of the day: Spice.Magic: Ikimono-gakari) Mood: TGIC!!!
 Haha, just think of TGIF (Thank god it’s Friday) to 2day’s mood, lor…
 OK lah, and I thought I dun hab any chance to write this entry to 2day. Anyways, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OUT THERE!!! Haiz damn it I’m really not enjoying this day leh…
 And yesh, due to me ‘T-ing in the TGIC’ so didn’t touch on homework… lor! Haha… (Audience: …) And really, so morning leh was just hanging around… @ home…
 Den afternoon after lunch leh I was here all the time, yeah and found out some new things, maybe, and also found this new Japanese Flashcard widget on Opera Widgets, and yeah, it was damn good! Christmas wise leh… yeah hab lah, was watching that Snowglobe movie thing on Channel 5, and according to not only me, the Internet Movie Database (IMDB) site rated the show to be passing, and so it seems. 
 Hmm watching Toradora! on Christmas later till the Christmas nite, and also hoping tmr would hab Toradora! and Kuroshitsuji over the weekend, and by 24 hours later I would TRY to do the SS up…
 OK lah, and also the same as always, cya soon… really, maybe I would not hab the mood to write here anymore…

26th December 2008 (Song of the day: Hmm Spice.Magic: Ikimono-gakari bah) [Now Listening to Sekai ga Owaru Yoru ni: Chatmonchy] Mood: OK, ok…
 Haiz guys, I may not even hab that mood to just come here anymore…
 OK here’s the glance: Morning leh wasn’t awake, and den afternoon after lunch no mood to do homework liao so was here till now. Get it? I DIDN’T TOUCH ON HOMEWORK YET AGAIN!!! Haiz… [Audience silent]
 OK lah, tmr leh also leh, since I also hab to rate the Songs of this year, depends lah, whether I would even think on landing on the homework… really leh, the com should be in wrong Feng Shui position liao, and as expected would affect my studies sooner or later…
 Cya guys, Toradora! was nice, Kuroshitsuji should be on tmr, many things happening next year, homework still incomplete…