June Holidays 2009 Week 2: Troublemakers? Benefiters…

8th June 2009 (Song of the day: Hmm… duno man… さあね…) [Now Listening to eh… Hatsukoi Limited Character File vol.1] Mood: 熱いの月曜日や~
 Wow it sure was a Monday, until I… DID NOT EVEN TOUCH ON MY HOMEWORK!!!
 OK lah, well morning leh, or if you guys didn’t know, my sis’ flying for Beijing, for that 交流 thing bah, went to see her off @ Airport Terminal 1 (if you did manage to get there @ 9am?), well Dad cannot take leave so kinda sad, but a call from him to sis is good…
 I better not loso (Def.: crap) about all these in the airport, and it seems that I was more nervous than her lidat leh. After that Mum had that authority over the car (haha imagine Dad on bus to work…), and she fetched Granddad here (haiz 3 weeks??) and also wanted to check my spectacles, thankfully wasn’t a problem, and the heat outside…
 Well back home liao leh the heat still cannot stand it leh, and wib Granddad my freedom is somehow ‘restricted’ liao, and so was hot and almost had some burning fever (Audience: FEVER????????!), eh wasn’t H1N1 I suppose, and then was here liao bah, after some television programs…
 That long title I was listening to? Haha it was actually seiyuu quotes in the anime and a song of each character (in 4 volumes wor), and yah, just missed this last week, or 3 weeks ago? Haha…
 Finally managed to watch Hatsukoi on Monday (night?) just now (really just now only leh), and really… was touching, was looking forward to this anyway… next week Kappa Show liao!!! SOOOOOOOOOO looking forward, haha hope J.C. Staff don’t exaggerate too much on the… rated stuff…
 Yeah, and this should be all, here waiting for sis to IM by using MSN to 报平安 from Beijing, and it seems that… she was busy rite? (Audience laughs sarcastically) [laughs] Yeah…
 And cya guys then, hope I touch on some homework, well did go LMS to get Physics… OMG…
 Cya guys, until then… I’m here waiting to get this RAW from Hatsukoi this episode and… from DDL, since torrent… is far too slow… and sis also lah!
 [Backstage] Well wonder if sis can get a cute panda in China to accompany those @ home not leh…

9th June 2009 (Song of the day: I suppose… none?) Mood: Somewhat… sad?
 Wow what interesting theories I learnt… oh hi guys, just watched Brainiac, and sis isn’t getting back on me but advancing ahead on her… tour?
 Hmm what happened 2day ar… basically nothing much, just lazing around and not touching on homework again? Yeah… haiz tmr lor, BLEACH lor… maybe eating lunch outside lor…
 Sis still doesn’t reply here yet, maybe she’s too busy? Haiz I lazy to contact her liao lah, anyways she on FaceBook already wrote she on Beijing, and seems that she hasn’t hab time to go MSN, that ‘Allo Allo’ greeting should make her reply…
 Well nothing much to say, didn’t hear much songs anyway, will decide BLEACH Ending Single and Hatsukoi Character File tmr, BLEACH after lunch to… well indicate that another of cousin going in to NS, haha well just liked this LIVE NEWS, yeah changed to dinner liao wor, well anything is good…
 Cya guys then, until tmr… thank god I still can watch BLEACH on time hehe… but habing a lunch in the middle isn’t bad wad, at least can wait for DDL… or maybe they even faster than me? [Backstage] Or possibly…
[Written on 10:15pm]

10th June 2009 (Song of the day: Hana wa Sakura Kimi wa Utsukushi: Ikimono-gakari) [Now Listening to Koi no Ribbon: Kei Enomoto] Mood: Emotionally high?
 Hi guys, here listening to Song of the day too, well and that damn BLEACH ending… really Sambomaster truly disappointed me…
 Well… morning leh woke up b4 9am, and was here all day lah, besides dinner was wib cousins to… well cannot say ‘celebrate’ lah, one our cousin’s entry to NS, well 2 weeks of confinement, 3 months BMT, and plenty more for a… prospective Commando like him…
 Morning leh also received sis’ reply on MSN, she’s fine there, and according to discussions in the evening it seems she is just taking a holiday; Well that maybe a great waste of time, nevertheless she would rather stay there since she ‘does not miss her bed’, and like, Granddad’s on it? Haha…
 Hmm and I am rather hooked to another interesting user-filed game, called Audiosurf, and as I mean ‘user-filed’, like I introduced Music Catch 2 last time, uses user files (music in this case) in the software to play on, well was fun, dun mind showing scores to the Net since my song names (generally Japanese) aren’t encoded in Unicode…
 Well… I think I better enjoy the days left now b4 homework, BLEACH wasn’t nice, thought can see Hinamori and that seems to be next week; Stark’s release is an interesting fusion, and think all Espadas can be settled b4 August. Well hopefully… unless they wanna play Segunda Etapa?
 So… I’ll see you guys soon, until then tmr’s MythBusters would be shared here, and yeah it’s the cousin’s last episode liao, seeing that he doesn’t hab time after NS…
 “Flowers Are Cherry Blossoms, You're Beautiful,
 That sure is some exaggeration…;
 (At dinner) I’m the troublemaker, He’s the real benefiter,
 I can’t see what’s problematic with that!”
 You guys should also understand why I can’t post in such a late time last nite…Man if you missed my 'last nite' on some Wonderland, visit here to find out!

11th June 2009 (Song of the day: Hana wa Sakura Kimi was Utsukushi: Ikimono-gakari) [Now Listening to Song of the day, lah] Mood: Well… roller-coaster ride?
 Hi guys, now somewhat feels high, and… [claps twice] thinks that Holiday shouldn’t even hab homework!!!
 Anyways, the clapping? Haha if you heard the Song of the day the intro has a trigger to the start after a prologue, well catching to that was kinda difficult to count, especially in low volume intro music…
 2day leh… morning woke up @ somehow the same time, haha in minutes, but +1 in hours, haha. Sis, according to my cousin, should be enjoying life, not worrying about her liao. Hmm and was here all day, well waited for MythBusters long time… until like just now I managed to watch it after a snooze after dinner?
 Yeah the episode… well the Curving Bullets was kinda impossible, unless if they could swing that pistol faster than the speed of the bullet fired, then maybe… AND YES, THAT JET”S SONIC BOOM WAS AWESOME!!! Yeah, and if I were @ 7Gs, I wouldn’t be like Adam on a ‘stroke’ effect, maybe I would end up on shattered bones on land…
 Hmm they should be it; still wondering when would do homework, most likely this weekend, until Granddad goes back to his house again… and really, BLEACH Manga… cheh knew too much just recording commands tmr, and ‘K-ON!’? I should be expecting some more comedy…
 Cya guys until then, I… shouldn’t… be… in… a… Sonic… Jet… [bone breaks] Oh not my leg!!!...
[P.S.: You wonder I 4getting Nano-Mugen 2009 (that ‘Yoru no Call’ thing)? No, but then… it wouldn’t be as nice as last year… (like Laurentech?)]

12th June 2009 (Song of the day: Koi no Ribbon: Enomoto Kei [CV: Itou Shizuka]) [Now Listening to Hana wa Sakura Kimi wa Utsukushi: Ikimono-gakari] Mood: TGIF? Well maybe not…
 Hi guys, now on KoL, haiz hab to defeat that stupid Naughty Sorceress again?
 Well 2day was kinda good, and bad, haiz bad on WHERE’S K-ON!???????
 Good leh, well Granddad went home (yeah had ½ afternoon of alone time), and then went to PC Show @ Suntec too wib Mum, got some confusion to hand car to Dad (since Mum sending Granddad home using car), and then actually didn’t see much in that Show, went to buy printer ink cartridges only, and then after dinner actually went to this Watson’s Great Sale @ a corner on Level 3, haha and then spent like 30-odd on plenty of items (and plenty of potato chips!), and yeah, went back home in 4 full bags… haha still give us a big plastic bag when we went in wor…
 Anyways, BLEACH was exciting in some way (Stark bah, Lilynette seems to be raped?), and then… we all wanna see Kyoraku’s (and Ukitake’s) Bankai don’t we? It would also be good reference to MY Bankai…
 Well duno what to say liao leh, weekend… will do some work lah, at least those Physics? Hmm duno leh not in the mood leh, the house is still dirty…
 Cya guys then, until then… man may K-ON! be subbed, I just cant believe the review came earlier than the show this time…