7th December 2009 (Song of the day: Ok lah what I listening lah) [Now Listening to Zoku.Kimi Utatta Rabusongu: Lil’B] Mood: Pleased?
Hi guys again, well did you enjoy your weekend/holidays? Bet I did…
Weekend leh… *Into Music* Sorry don’t think can remember much, didn’t play much, found Chatmonchy DVD, waited the weekend, just done in the evening. Sis just owned Sims 3 this weekend, but I used her com to do my own work and research… lor.
2day leh then watched Allo Allo, since sis… yeah, and sis still stayed for only 2 lessons in her school (4 hrs total) and came home. Haha so what? Sims 3 not hers 2day wor hehe…
Entertainment News: Knew a lot of them out there are getting their next single next year, anticipating like hell, but looks like after SunSet Swish next month is gonna be boring. Haiz, nvm, still can reminisce… AND still wondering wanna give Lil’B more chance of 2 more songs under preview (one a non-hit from previous single that I didn’t like), but I have the whole week to do so anyway! Haha…
Tmr leh would watch Chatmonchy LIVE, haha burnt it in DVD liao (damn stop saying it’s illegal… !!!), and since Mum’s going on her ‘work’ or whatsoever, I should have a good room to enjoy some Chatmonchy since they haven’t been in me for the last… 5 months? Wasn’t THAT long yeah?
Still wondering wanna give in to the weird Hip-Hop style of Lil’B not…
Cya guys then, PATHETICALLY gonna wash der dishes… (Audience: YOU KNOW HOW TO WASH DER [Interrupted]) YAH CANNOT AR!! [Silence] Anyways, until tmr… hope you guys are good? Well hope my results are good… And my love life… And… (Audience: |||…) Damn you guys…
Card of the Day – Backwatch; Need help watching your back when you do not have eyes behind you? Instant senses upon sudden back springouts! Confidence +25%, Agility +20%
Card of the Day – Backscratcher; Need someone to scratch your back? No here means ‘scratch danger’ behind your back… Confidence +35%, Anticipation of Life +30%
8th December 2009 (Song of the day: Eh…) [Now (Still) Listening to Zoku.Kimi Utatta Rabusongu: Lil’B] Mood: ‘It’s-Tuesday’ Mood?
Hi guys again, welcome to Tuesday. In a few hours time, we’re gonna arrive in another Wednesday…
Haha ok about the stupid introduction, 2day was rather fulfilling… well with Sims 3 bah. Only now I know the adrenaline I get from the game is collecting ores and gems to show them off in stacks and cases. Man am I wicked…
AND also IMangaScans finally got themselves going, and read some more Good Ending, doesn’t look bad, let’s see how the real dating would go with Utsumi-kun and Shou-senpai lor! Hmm looking forward to that…
Also, I spent the whole half the afternoon 2day watching Chatmonchy DVD: WASH THE LIVE HOUSE ’09 @ Zepp Tokyo. Well was a live performance, and good time to listen to MORE of their songs from Chatmonchy since their album in March, too pull in more songs? Haha I’ll see about that…
Tomorrow leh… BLEACH would be good perk in the morning, and Manga Spoilers would be great anticipation into Friday. Meanwhile, I would sink myself into the jewel goodness in Sims 3… Actually, I also found out that Will Wright (in Sims 2 Freetime, who gave a free computer to new Sims?) isn’t in production of Sims 3. No wonder the concepts are SO different… But then, would still play, until Sims 4… Haha…
Ok I think that should be all, cya guys then, until 24 hours later… well… I… need to empty myself. Just… excuse me. (Audience: ???)
Card of the Day – Under the Shadowed Tree; Find a suitable cover under some greenery and all worries would just flow with the wind. Mood +30%, Energy Level to 100%, Agility +10% *NOTE: Serves as Invisibility and Mood-type Card.
Card of the Day – Upturn Filler; Felt too empty to fill? We give you filling to emptiness! Surprise +25%, Anticipation of Life -30%
Wow I sure have some creativity there… (Audience: Oh really…)
9th December 2009 (Song of the day: Last Letter: Lil’B?) [Now Listening to Renai Spirits: Chatmonchy] Mood: Relieved?
I told you guys I would be listening to Chatmonchy liao…
Well relieved since 2day, I watched BLEACH. And it sucked. Well, I mean, in the graphics, nothing else but that. It’s just as irritating, and it’s just as bad for the story itself. Man where’s the good animation team? Just stop changing man! Haiz…
So I also picked up a song I heard yesterday @ the live DVD of Chatmonchy, well wasn’t bad at all, it’s just the mood: Presently I’m in the same mood as this song. So like… Lil’B? (Audience: |||…) Hehe…
And also, Manga Spoilers made me anticipate for Friday, well just wait lor, dowanna read on anymore liao. Well just… wait. I heard Shinji’s gonna release his zanpakuto wor… (Audience: Still say read little niah!) Haha yeah…
Tmr leh would be more of MythBusters than Sims 3… ok maybe not, since sis doesn’t wanna play? Well that would be a change, it’s just… I’m getting sick of jewel-making business, maybe I should get on another family?
Also, I’m still considering the language used by the Cards I write, since it doesn’t sound cool in English? Well Japanese sounds weird (vocab isn’t good enough), Spanish sounds even more so (haha), and German… it sounds too serious, cannot really show-off wor…
OK cya guys then, going to experiment again, until tomorrow… no Card of the Day (if you even are waiting for one), and… yeah, Sweet Dreams tonight. I’m not having any Sweet ones, 1st a primary school classmate, and then my sis. OMG nightmare combo man…
10th December 2009 (Song of the day: OK what I listening lah…) [Now Listening to Renai Spirits: Chatmonchy] Mood: Fine?
And here goes the contrasting part of the song… *SHRANNNNNNNNNNNNN*
OK nvm, maybe I cannot describe the song for you, but well was worth a listen…
2day leh… just spent time in Sims 3, waited for MythBusters, but just now decided to watch with sis tmr. So… let’s hope sis is watching. Man, I should watch it myself 1st…
And also, since there’s spare time just now, did up the webpage for Song Awards, would post the link here, and hopefully… well you wouldn’t be interested wouldn’t you? Haiz…
Tmr leh anticipating Shinji’s zanpakuto, and also sis would be here, so… well I would be here for the Diary only, maybe I should plan myself to do up the Song Awards too besides playing sis’ PSP lah…
This should just be a short update, since I also duno what to type liao wor. Cya guys then, until tmr… 皆さん元気ですか?あたしわ…元気じゃない…
[P.S.: Also, last night has a chat with sis on my character and future, presently… isn’t promising. But I’ll think of a way, a way to get out, of this whirlpool of reluctance…]
11th December 2009 (Song of the day: Duno leh…) [Now Listening to YELL: Ikimono-gakari?] Mood: Ikimono-emo Mood?
Hi guys, and… yeah a Friday is always good…
[Watching Channel 8] Oooh… That gay’s getting beaten wor…
Anyways, back to 2day, morning leh watched MythBusters with sis, well was great, some old Ye West firing coming up on MythBusters (well see a myth like this for once), and then also finally saw someone uploading Jeff Dunham Show. Hmm overall… was funny, but hoped it was on time…
BLEACH Manga was great, again Kubo hid for another week (more likely he’s thinking about ideas) of Shinji’s Zanpakuto even though he released it in front of Aizen, and Tosen is… SICK! Well I suppose other 2 would also end up lidat, but why didn’t the Vaizards resurrect? Hmm… don’t tell me its something dirty… No not talking about porn…
*Immensing in Ikimono-goodness* Well all I can say is, I’m just anticipating 2 weeks later for Ikimono-gakari’s 4th Album “Hajimari no Uta” (no not advertising here), and the songs are promising. So… DAMN JUST RELEASE THE DARN ALBUM WOULDN’T IT HURT? Haiz…
Sis took care of Sims 3 this morning and afternoon, and glad I have time here since sis wanna go out @ nite…
Well that should be all, want to immerse in some Ikimono-gakari, so… cya guys then, until next time… There always exist a ‘next time’, right? Bye~
[P.S.: (The following is for the ‘high-order’, haha) 思ってるんだね、みんなさん元気そうだな?]
“It wasn’t definite, but I’m pleased. It was finite, and yet it was hard to please. This is life, it hangs you up the wall and attempts to torture you.”
[P.P.S.: (from Orion: Ikimono-gakari) “遠く見えてた空わ、愛と染まり~”]