21st December 2009 (Song of the day: Duno, waiting for some song to replace here…) [Now Listening to fairytale: Kalafina] Mood: Disturbed
Yeah that I’m listening definitely would be inside my list by this week. I’m just holding on…
Eh… well over the weekend isn’t much, finished on Kara no Kyoukai on Saturday, since sis is not intending to play Sims 3 (maybe I should uninstall it?), overall… man the 7th movie had a theme song THAT long (6 mins) that I turned back to the 6th movie that I watched last week. Haha…
And Sunday leh… didn’t do much, besides that I remember going shopping with Dad for new clothing (since he knows the fashion industry more than me?), and that’s good since Christmas is coming, I mean, time for visiting relatives is here again…
OK lah, give Chatmonchy another chance lah… (Song of the day: Renai Spirits: Chatmonchy) Well, since it’s been boring lately…
2day leh… sis was settling her laptop’s problem from yesterday afternoon, and decided to set her territory near the com, by the dustbin. Well… it’s rather distracting, in terms of me listening to MY songs and… ok others that imply. Haha…
Tmr should be going out for religious matters? Yeah, but hope Ikimono-gakari and Sphere come by soon, can’t wait very long…
Hmm that should be all, and don’t ask about my dreams, rather incomprehensive, and scary… Haiz maybe is result of watching Kara no Kyoukai? Hmm well the ‘spew rape’ the subs mention… hmm didn’t take that to mind, isn’t very sedusive anyway, we’re dealing with someone who found his ‘origin’ as a lion? Haha…
Cya guys then, until tmr… I know, I notice this place seriously became deserted, and I definitely would write less next year, assured. It’s just… pathetic, nvm can gather more readers when I go… damn JC of Poly…
Card of the Day – Ultimate Suit; A perfect chance for anyone to reach the high mountains and the deep seas, without any worries about attire. Confidence +25%, Agility +35%
[P.S.: Man I’m even planning for next week’s title liao wor… I must be dead bored…]22nd December 2009 (Song of the day: Let it be Mirai Wakusei: Ikimono-gakari) [Now Listening to Song of the day] Mood: Great, it seems
And man, for once I have doubts about the song name, yep that Song of the day one, as in lyrics it’s “Mirai Hoshi” instead, however I don’t find any evidence that it’s justified. Damn…
OK nvm that problem, until then… let’s talk about 2day. Morning leh was here, and afternoon went for prayers? Hmm if that’s what’s in Western terms, and then I was here…
Entertainment News: No news of Sphere yet, early news for Ikimono-gakari, and… overall, it wasn’t good. It’s just like cropping and thinking some uncreative ideas and placing it in an album. Well, I just caught one of them, done by Kiyoe-chan, the vocals (who hardly writes songs), and it was pretty well, well support a bit lah, but not for those with male vocals? Haha…
Haiz still waiting for Good Ending wor, and watching the bad news coming online, I feel that the Manga may just come to an end… Well no, I don’t mind some storyline with a gal not being a virgin. That’s how mothers are born right? The problem is, I haven’t even saw the storyline (in English translation) till then…
Hmm and it doesn’t seem good this week on BLEACH either, I know a bad guy’s gonna emerge soon (yep Kouga for sure), and no Manga this week! Haiz…
Well with so much bad news, I’m still keeping a good mood out there, so that… I wouldn’t kill my loneliness with… with… my own reiatsu? (Audience: |||…)
Also, I watched Pencilmation on StickPage, for those who like stickmen; these should be good for some miscellaneous entertainment. I mean, who doesn’t like plain comedy?
Cya guys then, it’s my 出番 (Debut?) for washing dishes again, until tmr… 寂しい。 No that means I’m remaining positive…23rd December 2009 (Song of the day: Hmm… ->) [Now Listening to Mirai Wakusei: Ikimono-gakari] Mood: Lonely?
Well at least this melody describes my mood now, it’s like… in between despair and loneliness… Haiz it’s difficult to describe that…
2day leh woke up, waited till noon to watch BLEACH, was kinda great, Bya-kunXKouga next episode, since isn’t next week, and Manga too…
And yeah, checked Wikipedia liao, no MythBusters this week, sianz liao lor, wouldn’t get any bored than this…
Entertainment News: Sphere still not found yet, haiz well looks like hab to wait this weekend liao, meanwhile got myself der DVD MVs of Sphere’s single hits, well was a waste of time to download, watch those childish videos tmr lor… Haha…
Hmm cya guys then, until tmr… well I would just have to wait, and meanwhile? Well I would just get myself some self-made melodies, or get up some screenshot business, until Sphere, or Jeff Dunham (?) appears…
Card of the Day – Artificial Patience; Got impatient? Get some patience, to control any other emotions that overflow due to the wait. Mood +25%, Anticipation of Life +10%24th December 2009 aka Christmas Eve (Song of the day: Confusing siah…) [Now Listening to Mahiru no Tsuki: Ikimono-gakari] Mood: Sad?
Well this song now describes the mood I have now, damn why fall sick now?
*sniff* You may get bothered by those extras, but as I type I’ll just add them in, to show how serious (of a cold) I am on Christmas Eve. What about tomorrow, haiz… *sniff*
OK, 2day leh… morning finally waited for Sphere, well wasn’t very surprising since heard songs on YouTube yesterday liao, and rather only pick one (A.T.M.O.S.P.H.E.R.E <- Song Name) and some other from previous singles. And yeah, picking 2 from Sphere made me end up with 174 songs, so unlucky (Chinese for ‘Die Together’), so decide to review Ikimono album again, *sniff* and I think when I had a cold, my senses for emo songs got for the better…
*sniff*And yeah, no MythBusters, so was rather free, well free of sneezing, as if it wasn’t priced, and like damn, all the bad things of a flu come again… I must hab dreamt about myself getting a sneeze *sniff*…
Also *sniff*, just watched STEREOPONY’s *sniff* Live DVD, well was great for their first official performance, enjoyed (of actually suffered, under my cold) the songs I heard, didn’t pick a favour for any other songs, and man those gals cried! Well, kinda normal, as if I get a chance of live performance… *sniff*
2day I also was self-entitled “Constipation King” as I went into the toilet as much as how many MRTs passed by Sengkang Station. Damn my butt hurts…
*sniff* OK fine, I think I should stop here, Merry Christmas to all Christians and those *sniff* Jews who wanna act as them. Until tmr… enjoy your *sniff* holidays, while I suffer under the helm of germs… (Helm?)“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH… Ah… *sniff* Ah… ACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”
25th December 2009 aka Christmas Day (Song of the day: Mahiru no Tsuki: Ikimono-gakari and more below?) [Now Listening to Song of the day] Mood: Kinda bad…
Well hi guys, would just be short, this time I’m sure to have breathing problems, so getting myself to bed early… would help…
2day leh went to relatives’ houses, mainly @ 4th Aunt’s house, well just to chat up with others, and see people play cards and mahjong? Well… I wasn’t really enjoying myself, since I had a bad nose this season…
Entertainment News: Well well look what I found: a chapter of BLEACH Manga, and who said there isn’t at all? For those who slacked on Christmas, the release fortunately is still translated, and then… I must say Shinji’s kinda cool, Komamura’s getting emo, and Ichigo definitely is NOT gonna get a hand on Aizen. Period. Haha…
I wanted to give the Christmas songs I hab a chance, but since I’m outdoors most of the time, I shall… give credit to both songs! Yeah they are:
Holy Night: Aisaka Taiga & Kawashima Ami
Gensou no Basho, Sorezore no Michi no Ue: marble
皆拍手~
Well that should be all, and diary end already planned, would last till next Friday (yep 31st December). Cya guys then, until next week… well enjoy the last days of 2009!
[P.S.: Also, diary would resume proposedly @ 11 January 2010, and by then I hope to get a new makeover for this site. Hopefully…][P.P.S.: Merry Christmas yet again, and in this holiday, try not to remember me, it’s time things get forgotten…]