25th January 2010 (Song of the day: Duno leh, give chance to what I’m listening?) [Now Listening to Ehagaki no Haru: Aqua Timez (PV Preview)] Mood: Sad, bah…
Hi guys yet again, and I’m back. Dad just told me sarcastically how much time less I would be here once I go to school. Yeah, he’s right, but I told him the world goes round, and there’s always time lidat, so he had better not agitate me. Really… (Audience: OMG reiatsu all come out liao wor…)
Yeah, checked all sources, Aqua Timez really had such a song called Ehagaki no Haru, and is thus read lidat. I maybe wrong earlier…
The weekend leh… was kinda great. Mum found 大富翁 again from the rubble of boxes of her stuff during her Saturday cleanup (doesn’t mean the whole room is clean liao), and yeah, it worked well on this Windows 7. Unfortunately every time I get in I have to restart for another time. Haiz, that’s just some trouble to play a great game, even Windows 7 Unicode-Program System Locale works to let me see der Chinese words in the game…
Well, and that’s about what I did. (Audience: Really??) Yeah, well didn’t touch on K-ON! raws at all man, hmm don’t decide to continue liao leh, very tiring and takes a lot of time. Besides, I need to get to some mood for school, very soon…
Entertainment News: Presently empty, for today lah. Saturday leh found more great music, this time Jazz, and not just any Jazz, it’s from some familiar name, PE’Z. (Audience: Familiar?) Yeah, remember pe’zmoku? (Audience: Ooo…) Yeah, for those who do, they sang a BLEACH Ending for us, Gallop. Before it started, I did go to the Net and do research, and found out they were a combination of a Jazz Band PE’Z and Acoustic Singer suzumoku, and with great jazz and perfect voice comes pe’zmoku, the formation of the two names. So when I saw PE’Z on SonyMusic Online website (they weren’t here before pe’zmoku formed), that they’re gonna have a new album for their 10th anniversary (Heh heh old band noe), called 1.2.MAX. Luckily, I also found the PV on YouTube, and when I heard the song it was great! How great? My sis liked it! That’s how! (Audience: Wow must be worth a listen…) Yeah, strongly recommended, for those who like hyped jazz, really…
Hmm the last three days to results on Wednesday, well 2day counted as 2nd last day liao bah, wouldn’t be in holiday mood on Wednesday. Damn, new school life and new BLEACH anime filler. For what coincidence…
Well that should be all, dreams are bad during the weekend, do not wish to recall. Hope I get better faces (well for my requirement that’s like…), and better teachers, teachers who like me. Unlikely, the school is crawling with students, so I should be far from the top. Haiz…
And yeah, during Thursday, you should be reaching here, the new site. I cannot think of using others (since it’s complicated and have busy servers that this com wouldn’t reach), and I changed plenty liao, though the template is the same (Haha). There’s links at the sidebar, for those who like my previous school days (personally I only like 2006, haha) or like the great songs I let you guys hear before, all written there, and also, the Anime Audience History, which records what anime I watched. No, no Duel Masters or Pokemon, that’s SO underage…
I guess that’s all, may Aqua Timez accompany to next stage of school life. Cya guys then, until tomorrow… I wonder how the rest of the world is now… (Especially… Lixin…)
Card of the Day – Spherical Sight; Get a sight of the world, a world of all sides, a world of complete definition. Agility +25%, Surprise -10%
26th January 2010 (Song of the day: Hmm none, yet.) [Now Listening to It’s A Beautiful Day: SunSet Swish] Mood: Still sad, perhaps?
Hi guys, and somehow right now I got excited, well for Haruka-chan bah, since I’m getting her new single down. Damn it for going slow…
With 20 mins left to go for the download, I suppose I should just listen to it tomorrow, but then I donid to sleep liao wor? Maybe…
2day leh did nothing much, playing round, saw Lixin online, didn’t approach her, and I knew she wouldn’t approach me. But I still know, even though she’s complaining about life, that she is having a much fulfilled life than me. Been thinking a lot of these recently, you know…
Argh… the damn download! Argh… Haruka-chan!!! [in complete obsession] (Audience: Eh send him to the hospital, Fruitcake Department…)
Haha, ok lah, I think I should talk less, and listen more to Aqua Timez and Haruka-chan, to keep my mood for the results tomorrow. The possibilities are endless, but there’s always restriction. In this case, the restriction of 12 paths. So limited…
Cya guys then, damn the download had better be quick, I’ll be waiting, and until tomorrow… I shall review that (and hopefully Aqua Timez) and bring more news here, k? Most likely tomorrow is last day of holidays liao bah, haiz…
Card of the Day – Companion for Conversation; If you need somebody to talk to, connect with someone, or perhaps someone else would connect you. Mood +20%, Anticipation of Life +10% *NOTE: Provided user has obvious contacts, not from the Internet.