Really, Monday wasnt any holiday for me, just take a... read, yeh...
19th May 2008 aka Vesak Day (Song(s) of the day: These Hard Times: Matchbox Twenty & Absolutely (Story of a Girl: Nine Days) [Now Listening to Songs of the day] Mood: Very… sad
I keep it short to 3 paragraphs, about the weekend and how much I hab done in my Mutual. And why I didn't write on Friday again…
Weekend was actually playing (well got go cousin’s house on Sunday too wor) all the time, and didn't hab mind to do work, though of buy some stationery to do it, but den managed to start oni 2day, and den finished half of the whole thing niah, still hab to present tmr, well teach tmr lah, and den 4got to tell Mr Ng got remedial, and the CME Project thing (I was the one collecting the names, some didn't even bother to tell me)… Argh I was irritated enough…
Tmr leh, hope I hab the mood to write lor, I dun think these days if I miss some days of writing you guys wont mind oso, k? Yah one of those I heard on Class 95 (Singapore Radio?), and den the 2nd was heard when I tried to find (haiz becos of Sichuan Earthquake websites being solemn dat's why black white lor), and den found this Jango.com, quite nice, was a free radio, just songs, and den heard the 2nd song.
OK 3 paragraphs liao, just leaving wib another note tmr…
“I’m feeling dead tmr, still hab NCC, for Specialists’… I’m not really Special-ist after all…”
Tmr I upload These Hard Times: Matchbox Twenty for you guys to hear k? Cos this song’s kinda… new, and somehow rare, or if you were thinking to go imeem.com, there loading looks slow man…