Post Mid-Year Exam Holidays...

9th May 2008 (Song of the day: Duno leh) Mood: Unknown
Sry guys again for not writing these 2 days, but maybe I should hab some… summaries about the 2 days b4 I continue on my reasoning:

On 7th,
- Went to school for last paper A-Maths, and paper was rather tough, 4getting all the questions that I could not get answers on, maybe got too used on the answers sheet…
- Den dismissed @ 10am, well actually @ 9.59am, and den JK wanted to go Samson’s house, so he stayed while I went briskly home. And just when I was @ the LRT platform alone…
- Lindsey was @ the other side of the platform, blocked by map signs, but I did see her, just through a slip, it was obvious…
- Den took out MP3 Player, and went home, and still saw her, and perhaps she saw me in this look. Oh how embarrassing…
- Then was sleeping for the afternoon after sis came back too, and den was waiting for next day…

On the 8th leh,
- Hmm basically nothing much, was like playing all day, well not all day, in the morning had to go 三清宫,and den was the 1st on the whole storey, well of… those things, and den was waiting until the ritual (well Grandma’s meal) was done, den had lunch there, and den went home, DEN was here.
- Did nothing much except playing, according to my memory, and den something special happened @ MSN. LX (yesh LX) IM (For n00bs: Instant Messaging [-ed in example]) me that… you read guys, she was stupid to say sorry, cos she also knows that it will be posted here!
*LX: hey kaineng
KN: ?
LX: um I juz wanna say sorry
really really sorry
for treating u the way I did during sec1
KN: ...
LX: tat is if u remember those hurtful comments
KN: when?
LX: sec1, yah whether or not u remember, I do n I really wanna say sorry
:$
KN: ...
Anything
LX: kae bye!
KN: bye...
(Note: Font and font size not original, and 1 paragraph shows 1 message)
And most possibly LX should hab read my Profile Page, but I did remember closing the web… or maybe she heard it form some1 else? Ooo I really do not mind liao lar… *sob*

AND 2DAY:
Don’t worry, this 1 not point form liao lah, but den will make it short…
B4 the day had a ridiculous dream, and think is… whole class (dun remember which stage of my life liao, but definitely b4 2day) in com lab leh, and den I was… oh yah some1 asked me what can we do within this 10 mins left, and I said “Type Diary lah!”…
I noe that was weird, but den dun remember the whole thing liao. And yah 2day if u ask me why my mood lidat even Bleach come out maybe was becos of JZ, no not his fault (neber blamed him 1), but his call said dat next Tuesday hab NCC, which made me… haiz after the holidays… and den dat explains my mood lah.
Well that’s all, and was glad that sis finally watched Bleach 169 2day liao, man was damn funny, if you are Bleach fan den must watch wor… but den Dattebayo oni managed to upload @ Thursday nite, while Flomp-Rumbel actually came faster, well I watched both, and managed to do up the wallpaper liao. OK lah that’s all, cya guys next week lah, haiz Monday still Marking Day leh, also holiday… What I can say is, after these days will be the boring and uninteresting… well bad days lah…
“Dreams are a great interpretation of what your day be like: Be it eccentric or absolutely into your lifestyle, they will help. Try using the 1st 5 mins after you wake up to think about it, and it may help, somehow…”

12th May 2008 aka School Marking Day(Song of the day: Duno leh) Mood: Honestly unknown
OK lah make it short: 2day was mostly on thinking (well playing too) and I think… I’m not yet ready, even holidays are after all those things ahead of me…