1st May 2008 aka May Day (from Mr Muru, and is not 五月天) or Labour Day

1st May 2008 aka May Day (from Mr Muru, and is not 五月天) or Labour Day (Song of the day: Niji: Aqua Timez [under preview]) [Now watching Niji: Aqua Timez PV] Mood: Hmm relaxed I must say
I mean, this mood just shows I hab a short day isn't it? Not doing Labour and slacking away…
And my apologies for not typing the entry and spending more time wib you guys, cos… it’s Mid-Year’s fault. Really.
OK lah yesterday some things happened that maybe I should say:
[Though was written in this entry, please refer to 30th April 2008's entry HERE for further information!]
Well 2day leh, I woke up @... guess what, 11.30am (guess I needed more sleep!), and den was like… got revise a bit, read the SS TB, tried to see got sums to do for E-Maths, but Mr Teo seemed to hab covered all liao. Den was playing Sims 2 wib sis most of the time, and den was here.
I sincerely apologise that I oni write this much for yesterday’s entry, dun worry will be wib Web Diary 1, so both places will link…
Cya guys tmr, I hab to stop early, due to… Parents’ Call, and den... I see you tmr to cry abt the essays lah, k? *sob* Bye…