1st June 2008: Last words b4 THE SPEC COURSE. THE SPECIALISTS’ COURSE.

Hi everyone, for about… 3 days later I finally came, on the 1st day of June… of the middle of 2008… I came to express, came to cry about, came to complain and whine… about the following Specialists’ Course. Oh man I just…

1st June 2008 Special: Last words b4 THE SPEC COURSE (Song of the day: EASY WALK: HOME MADE KAZOKU) [Now Listening to Song of the day] Mood: As explained…
[in lyrics] “Keep walking; just keep walking, step by step!”
I just… duno why I liked this song, but den it’s nice, and great encouragement, especially the extract above… that I can understand as it’s in English? Haha…
And yes the days I just keep… worrying, about what will happen, and literally I dream of Mr Ng every now and den every nite. And den summore duno why just now pack bag I lost my packing list, but thanks to Guang Hua that I manage to get my things packed. And den the weekend… yep I got most of my wishes and goals fulfilled, like playing a bit of Sims 2, and telling me a date of the latest opening of Bleach CHU-BURA’s release date, and yesh was 2nd July 2008. For ending leh was 18th this month (yesh June lah), much faster, cos cover lesser episodes mah.
OK lah, I dun think I like to talk more, I hab to pack up my bag… and perhaps try to remember all the info in the given 10-Year Series, haiz Mr Ng doesn’t hab so much hopes on us after all, cos after seeing our Mutual, and summore partly his fault, for not helping us prepare fast and early. Who ever thought this maybe his 1st batch? Dun think so wor… [cos he came from other school and had cadets (our CLTs) in the previous school]
Well… ok I see you 4 days 3 nights later? Well maybe on Friday bah, I wont hab time to write on Thursday… and you guys better hope I write all down, cos… this camp is terribly important in NCC wor, to distinguish between the… and the…
Bye guys, dun miss me, and if you do, IM (Instant Message) me or leave a comment here… to tell me so lah. :D