6th June 2008: Words AFTER Spec Course, and so on...

Oh lah I'll keep here shorter, and promise the Event will be longer in Events Diary when I finish this weekend. OK guys?

6th June 2008 (Song of the day: Inori: Younha) [Now Listening to Song of the day] Mood: Fine, terribly normal
Oh yah, for those n00bs out there who will duno I went for Camp, please lah... you sure you got read my diary not? Well or maybe it's your 1st day reading it...
Well 2day leh woke up a bit later, and den was kinda... restless, and after Mum gave me medicine for Flu, I was like restless plus half-tired, and was... not sleeping lah, and heard some songs over the Net lor, like the Song of the day and the other song in Younha's Single Ima ga Daisuki, yep guys I said it out liao...
Well then didn't play much, was waiting for manga too... hmm duno lah looks like all the 'taichos' gonna be vaizards liao...
Well I think I should not say much. 'Little words speak for many words' noe... (Audience: Walao got this proverb 1 meh...)
Cya guys, pls miss me, I nid some1 to miss me liao, since LX doesn't, or WL, or ZH, whoeva she was...
"Specialists' Course... I still duno why LX can get a higher rank, by doing nothing as IC? Haiz less work means less trouble meh..."