10th June 2008 (Song of the day: Undefined) [Hmm Now Listening to Ketsui no Asa Ni: Aqua Timez bah] Mood: Duno leh… Tired? Emotional? Lazy? Overwhelmed by others?
Oh that ‘Overwhelmed by others’ 1 leh maybe me still blaming myself and still thinking about LX’s rank; it’s just too unfair…
And then leh… sry guys for not… ok lah dun feel like saying the same thing, but den Monday… I just was… I’ll try to explain it here.
And yesh, finally I get to solve my Adobe Flash Player problem, and it seems that this com loves the past: I still hab to download the so-called ‘Macromedia Flash Player’ which is the same recent one, to make games start playing. Phew finally!
Well, yesterday… I woke up early wor, actually @ 8am, den did some Chemistry lesson, hmm not sure understand not, and den played liao, haha. 2day leh largy worse (even worse in… not sure which language) just play oni, haiz I duno leh, I knew I saw a lot of work but den… I just cannot finish them… gd for JK, who already finished everything in his hands, well maybe not History, maybe not CME…
Tmr… hope I do some work, really, and… haiz I duno lah. Cya guys again in 24 hours, as I go & watch Brainiac…
11th June 2008 (Song of the day: Duno leh) Mood: OK lah, just… worried
Worried about what? Holiday Homework lah still got what?...
(Audience: Oh yah dun mind him getting so emo wor, he just watched that stupid Sakura Movie 2 wor…)
OK lah 2day leh… I didn't wake up as early anyway, but den attempted Chemistry work, but den a lot duno leh, as a result a lot of blanks lah. Den was just all… playing, really, duno why, just… duno when wanna do work. I think you guys should have the feel like me too… or was I alone again?
Well… tmr got Bleach (yesh!) and den… I must spend some time to at least do the EL work lah, just… too much…
Cya guys in 24 hours, I… boku wa… argh see ya guys tmr! [THE END!]
“Urahara: What’s wrong wib KN 2day anyway? So weird…
Ichimaru: Yah lor… wait, why we here ar? Really dots wor…”