1st October 2008: Hari Raya Puasa or Childrens’ Day or Holiday b4 Exams…

1st October 2008 (Song of the day: Supposed to be Natsu no Kakera: Aqua Timez) [Now Listening to Natsu no Kakera: Aqua Timez (PV Preview)] Mood: OK lah, actually
 Damn it WHERE’S THE AQUA TIMEZ EFFICIENCY??? Or maybe is my browser outdated? How would it be possible? Haiz…
 2day wasn’t good: Everyone’s @ home, went to Market 2day morning, and den slept (to avoid nag and… to not on the computer). Afternoon leh was here, hmm and kept finding this Song of the day, but then… WHY??? WHY LIDAT???...
 OK lah yesterday leh, sry guys but didn't talk much on that, as Tuesday was really boring, as time just flew as we just did revision most of the time. Hmm and den I didn't bring Chemistry TYS, which I can do 1, but then left it @ home. Well I wonder what I should pack on tmr…
 And den… nothing much, just think waiting for exams to come was rather boring and irritating. And waiting for the great days to come… like Bleach, MythBusters, ZH… (Audience: …) Eh? Are all those counted? (Audience nods in reply) Oh.
 Cya guys then, and by then I’ll immerse myself in a world of PVs. Until then…