27th October 2008 (Song of the day: Let it be Love Call: RYTHEM ft. Kimaguren bah) [Now Listening to Akai Namida: Kawada Mami] Mood: Kinda… bored
Hi guys yet again, and sry for not writing on Friday, cos was Parent-Teacher Meeting that nite and didn't wanna on com…
But then did decide to do it on the weekend, but 4got. Well, I guess I’ll say it here 2day den. Just b4 that 2day was kinda boring, Mum was out whole day, sis and I alone all day, was staring @ com etc….
OK about Friday:
24 October 2008 (Song of the day: Akai Namida: Kawada Mami)
Well actually was literally slacking @ home, had morning breakfast, and was always here, until afternoon bah, when I got nervous about PTM (that meeting in short form k?) and slowly stopped playing, and was on this Falling Sand Game I found in the Net, well long ago liao lah, but was playing anyway. And also listening to Song of the day, yah lah must become emo lah, or not will… nvm.
And den went to school wib Mum (she always like to be late, but wib me…), and den the meeting… was about the talk, on that ‘future of ur children’ thing, and ‘Post O Level lifestyle’ or somehow related thing, and den Mum was sleeping most of the time (still dare to sit front rows man), and I’m also gonna follow suit but then lucky it was over. And den I met Mrs Dan in the talking, haiz and Mum was joining in the talk herself (still say duno how to speak later heh?). And den my results? Well… I was still 3rd in class, 21ss in level (if not wrong from Mid-Year), and den hope…. Next year the class, and my results, will get for the better…
OK and more info about that day were like, saw ZH’s… mother? (Hope is not guardian wor…), yah, and her… brother, maybe (may not be reliable, learn from Humanities 1), and den coincidentally saw them after PTM in Koufu near the school, for the same reason of habing dinner cos the PTM starts @ 6pm, of such inappropriate time…
Hmm and I think that’s all, and I think tmr would be better, going on to new topics, and… and seeing for the 2 weeks who my teachers would be in Head Start Programme…
Cya guys then, I’m kinda tired and hope that… people around me will live better without me. All I need is just you guys, this com, and maybe some feedback, whether it’s for real or fake. Can? Haiz someone entertain me…