10th November 2008 (Song of the day: Duno man…) [Now Listening to Hanafubuki: HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR] Mood: Not bad, maybe even better
Hmm maybe I’ll write out a ‘Homework Progress Report’ after… after at least looking @ my untouched homework bah…
Well 2day leh… overall was sianz. The Holdiays started out wib Dad on Afternoon Shift the whole week, so morning leh hab to bei qi lai (wake up in dialect) to hab Breakfast, and following by a morning nap by me… Haha ironic isn’t it? Yeah, and den afternoon was here the whole time, den noticed yesterday didn’t play KoL, and was always on Sims 2 after that. @ nite leh, Mum came back wib dinner, while sis came back wib ‘haben eat dinner yet’ as reply for me. And I was all the while here after watching show (haha) and on FaceBook until now lor. Well the show… you guys watch Channel U? Yep and if you understand when…
SSSSSSOOOOOOOO… (Audience: |||…) I shall cya guys then, you guys know holidays aren’t very interesting anyway, and hopefully… I would do some homework so that the Homework Progress Report tmr wouldn’t be 0%...
11th November 2008 (Song of the day: Seriously, none!) Mood: Happy, really…
OK I will keep it short, I hab not much time left for 2day…
And yah, if you dun get to see diary entries for the next few days, either I’m too busy wib anime and (hopefully) my homework, or leh, this com… is just kinda malfunctioning soon…
Well 2day leh… went for Market Trip, well for Mum lah, for others in family we went to hab breakfast. Den leh morning I was finding some way to… start the com, and finally did; with some luck, some hands-on, mostly luck lah. Afternoon leh was on the playing side, on Sims 2 and kinda on Kuroshitsuji, on the funny and kawaii parts of the anime, seriously…
Den leh watched Brainiac History Abuse just now, and was shocked to see a commercial wib Adam and Jamie. Yep, Okto’s showing MythBusters! Yeah! Bet Kah Wee would like that!... [sending IM] And den leh it’s just after Brainiac! That means… I will hab to write diary earlier form 2 weeks after! Yeah…
Oh yah, any releases tmr or 2day? Hmm games leh all 3 (Sims 2 Mansion Stuff, GTA IV, NFS Undercover) kena delayed, songs leh… tmr on YUI, though hab plenty of early releases; and Rie fu, and hopefully she has more songs to my favour…
Hmm and den leh… no homework progress, it’s a great 0% again, and if cannot on com tmr… maybe I would start on the homework, just to not be scared @ the last minute in this cold, yet exciting, holidays…
Cya guys then, where… my days would improve… provided this com… please don’t make me disappointed yet again…
13th November 2008 (Song of the day: HELP: YUI bah) [Now Listening to Song of the day, also I’ll be, and crossroad: YUI] Mood: Erm… glad of course
And yep maybe not, since the com has been formatted… and den I… HABEN WATCHED THIS WEEK’S MYTHBUSTERS!!! ARGH!!!...
OK lah 2day leh… hmm had breakfast in the morning, and honestly didn’t know what happened b4 8am, and den was like… sleeping yet again in the morning, until 1pm I woke up, and was alone, and den had lunch when Mum came back and bothered about me. Hmm and I was here lah, well updating and downloading MythBusters… haiz kinda disappointing, was very slow man, looks like hab to watch tmr liao… but then still hab Animania 2nite, so was kinda okay.
Well… plenty hab happened in 48 hours it seems… yesterday leh decided to format @ 8pm sharp yesterday, and met plenty of problems that resurfaced since the last formatting of this 3-year old com. It’s about time anyway… Anyways, and den was just updating, and played somehow, installed GTAIII, but wasn’t very interested, though found out that there’s such user radio station techniques even b4 San Andreas leh…
Hmm tmr leh, and maybe Saturday, Dad’s not working, and that maybe a problem, and yesh as you asked too much or didn’t even bother about yours too, Homework Progress Report calculated an overall 0% progress. Haiz maybe I should get started soon… maybe after all the excitement???
Some news about Bleach anyway; went to Bleach Movie website, and saw plenty of news about the 3rd movie, like Rukia was… maybe… somebody formed by 2 persons in Rukongai, in her past life? And the theme song too, soooooo coincidentally was by Porno Graffitti, remember the Gift song? Yep, it was them, as they devoted their 27th Single to Bleach. Now then gib ar? And their typical song style came again, may not be anticipating in the song unless watched movie…
Haiz I think that’s all, nothing much to mention since there wasn’t much of a… something, in my life much to write here. (Audience: ???) Cya guys soon then, where… I wait for this week’s MythBusters and anime to come soon…
14th November 2008 (Song of the day: Hmm… difficult to choose leh, maybe what I’m listening?) [Now Listening to HELP: YUI] Mood: TGIF!!!
Well, FYI (for your information), TGIF means ‘Thank God It’s Friday’! Yep, and I learnt from FaceBook. Kinda great phrase to use leh…
AAAnd, telling you guys, I’m not just hearing one song, as above states, I was kinda difficult to choose on Chatmonchy and YUI songs, but just landed on YUI instead. Haiz when liking the Chatmonchy songs may make you turn female… cos some are shoujo (少女 in Japanese) songs…
Hmm 2day leh… nothing much, Dad’s on leave form work, and den I was here most of the time, and mostly playing GTA San Andreas, well also 顺便 listening to the songs lah. And den Manga 2day… wasn’t very surprising thanks to Spoilers; Kuroshitsuji was kinda scary, and Toradora!... hmm rather interesting, hope next week would be better, both animes. Here’s getting the ‘heeber de jeebers’ (spelling?)…
Well not much to say anyway, may start homework… (Audience: Really???) or NOT… (Audience: Haiz…) But nevertheless I’m gonna move soon, very soon, since I’m kinda bored in front of the com and getting all emo and anticipated on anime releases…
Cya guys next time then, when… well one week has passed, and not missing them, maybe will spend some time remembering those days… Argh how infuriating…