2008 December Holidays | Week 2: Starting to Ponder

17th November 2008 (Song of the day: 时光雨:伍佰) [Now Listening to Song of the day] Mood: Well, just pondering
“Just pondering why I still haben started on my Holiday Homework…”
Welcome guys back here again, and if I’m not wrong it’s another 3 days since we met. Well 2day isn’t much anyway, was plenty on San Andreas cos neber install Sims 2 after format yet (yesh including now), and den listening to Chinese songs, hmm 卓文萱 was good, 杨丞琳 isn’t bad either, but then their songs… too much about that 爱 thing, so turned to 伍佰,who somehow disappointed me wib all the Futuristic songs, but then lastly in that latest album was kinda… his style, and somehow that style I desired more.
Well that was over the weekend lah, which resulted me in finding more songs, and I finally found that pe’zmoku album Aojiroi Machi, maybe would upload somewhere (kinda pathetic man), but then the album… I see why there wasn’t much popularity, and was kinda unexpected from the previews that I heard leh. Nevertheless went for just one song of the 5, and den… I was also playing Yahtzee Party on Pogo.com most of the time, well the dice rolling was kinda great, unfortunately I wasn’t in much luck. FaceBook nothing much fabulous either, though new items made me lay a hand on it, when it looks functional but isn’t @ all? (A Coffee Maker lor…)
So that should be it, and den I told plenty of the news I knew in Bleach to JK via MSN, but duno he saw the IM not. Still 0% on the Homework Progress Report, but I promise, I would do some work this week, since the burning of my ‘Ultimate Collections’ of Aqua Timez, Ikimono-gakari and YUI, is done.
Cya guys in another 24 hours then, until then I… would be dreaming about doing homework, instead of a stupid dream about PE lesson in school…? (Audience: ???) Hehe…
And lastly, if you guys hab time or too free AND is in Singapore, tune in to Okto 2nite after 11pm for some Retro comedy, promise if you understand is damn funny 1… that is, if you manage to understand or had your headphones on OR turn on the TV loud enough…
(P.S.: Any damage to ear or not getting entertainment or wasting time in any other reason or form shall not be further pursued and shall not be blamed under the user or writer of this blog…)

18th November 2008 (Song of the day: Yukan na Funny Friends: Stereo Pony) [Now Listening to Song of the day] Mood: Kinda great, kinda resisting
Hi guys, and as you’ve seen, I finally got that Bleach Ending single from the Net… and all the songs were great, seriously…
Well and 2day? Hmm I slept till 10am, almost accurate, was 9.59am, but not really too, cos this inaccurate room clock was 5 mins slower than expected. And den I woke up just… here, all the time, the whole day, well most of the time lah. And then after watching Okto yesterday, went to find the shows in the Net and damn it was just funny after watching the front parts of 'Allo_'Allo! Furthermore it was rated, really some taking off clothes, and exploding chickens, and everything about WWII in France. Rather interesting, you guys should go watch on Mondays man.
Hmm and just watched Brainiac and was still as hilarious and ridiculous as ever, and basically I spent time in GTA and listening the new songs around, was just splendid, until I almost got tired of the songs. JK also called in 2day asking Chinese Homework, and yah we didn’t talk any further, 感情还想问有没有看到我传送的IM 咧……
And yesh more would be told… not here lah, cos habing great dreams again, or maybe not? Well cya guys REAL soon, real soon… until then… nice to dream away…

P.S.: There's still more of KN in his Diary Extras here! Please, if you dont bother to see it, then nvm! Haha... (Audience: ...)

19th November 2008 (Song of the day: Yup again it’s Yukan na Funny Friends: Stereo Pony) [Now Listening to Kaerimichi: pe’zmoku] Mood: Wonderful, subarashii, pretty splendid…
 Now if there’s any mistake in the Japanese or Romaji (translated pronunciation), I fully apologise for not taking up proper Japanese lessons, unlike Weelim, unless she sponsor me to go lah…
 Ahem, back to 2day leh, was yep, Yanying’s bdae (我今天很亲切?), and den prepared something for her, yesh was just a stupid Japanese song you may say, but then listening to it again may be just a great tune after all. No just dun mind that ‘Oh Baby’ part, it’s just very unnecessary. And if coincidentally (especially male audience) your day also fall the same day as her, I also wish you Happy Birthday and you can go see your ‘reward’ HERE. I re-highlight, HERE…
 Great, 2day leh also nothing much, after many dreams (really, too dreamy) later I was awake, and it’s almost 11am. Didn’t do any homework yet again, cos now till Saturday think would be immersed in anime, and 1st up is Bleach, well was damn exciting I must say, 2 zanpakuto releases would be exciting enough, and as I told my sis, ‘Rukia did appear, on the floor, for ½ a minute with Zommari’, haha…
 Hmm and tmr leh… MythBusters would hab another episode… or maybe not… (checked Internet) yep, there will be, looks like with more viewers’ myths, and dang next week’s gonna be on Okto! Yeah damn anticipating…
 And was almost here all day 2day, and just now was doing Romaji lyrics for the whole single of Stereo Pony, haiz was a chore, but then was worth it, at least could learn to sing the songs now…
 Eh… nothing much liao leh? REMINDER AGAIN!!! (Audience: ???) Those who hab bdae on YY’s day or friends of YY please visit HERE to see her ‘bdae present’! Haha… (Audience: |||…)
 Cya guys tmr den, hope Toradora! would come soon, and MythBusters wouldn’t take long to download… yah lah damn it wanted to get a hold on NFS Undercover and Sims 2 Mansion Stuff 1 , but slow download leh…
(P.S.: I did give her her bdae present… Where? Well, FaceBook lor… bet many hab seen it, and thanks to Likeng that I can confirm the date…)

20th November 2008 (Song of the day: Kimagure Romantic: Ikimono-gakari [PV preview]) [Now Listening to NYAMII: Stereo Pony] Mood: Fabulous, after much impatience
 “I’m starting to love Ikimono-gakari… really…”
 OK guys welcome back, and… if you guys so interested, for the 24 hours… YY wasn’t online, @ neither MSN nor FaceBook, presumably…
 And den 2day leh… dang it Dad wasn’t working, so I got to wake up early in the morning @ 8am for breakfast. Then I was just here, doing plenty of things, listening to songs, and yesh especially the Song of the day, you guy should be interested to watch the PV. Damn it I just like their creativity, seriously, and if you thought this - LINK was a website of a computer game, please, ‘It’s YouTube my dear.’…
 OK, and den was MythBusters, well was really lah, and had some downloading problems b4 the real thing was downloaded. And the viewer’s special... seriously it was GREAT! Thanks MythBusters for this anyway, I was enjoying that Bamboo Torture and that Piano Explosion…
 That should be it then, no progress in Holiday Homework… (Audience: Still hab the cheek to say dat ar…) hehe, and den tmr…, or maybe later, @ 11pm on Animania ON Okto, I’ll be enjoying more animes b4 tmr starts. Haiz and news are, Dad’s on afternoon shift… (Infer: Morning Breakfast!!!!) Argh…
 Cya guys soon then, until then… can I don’t promise to do some homework? (Audience: …|||) Eh… and yah when watching 7pm show leh, went on a toilet trip cos of dinner (Nuggets…), and the exciting part was over. Dang it…
[DISCLAIMER: If YouTube links or other links besides websites done by the write himself are considered to have limited dates for access because of probably content removal. Please find another of the content if possible if interested, with the key points given for information to the content…]
 I think that disclaimer’s redundant, and somehow unnecessary. As if someone else would come here to read this years later? [Well I did…] Haiz why I’M ALONE!!!...

21st November 2008 (Song of the day: Hmm… what I’m listening maybe?) [Now Listening to Kimagure Romantic: Ikimono-gakari (PV preview)] Mood: TGIF??? No lah, but kinda really glad it’s Friday anyway…
 Hmm hi guys yet again, and still enjoying the PV, but watching less often liao, and still considering about placing into the next videos disc…
 2day leh, so great, or with apostrophes, that Dad’s on afternoon shift, and den had breakfast in the morning. Den should be here most of the time then, and nothing much really happened though Kuroshitsuji subbers broke my day plan with Toradora and Bleach Manga being efficient enough. And honestly, all’s getting exciting, and b4 that happens… I HAD BETTER TOUCH MY HOMEWORK!!! [touches homework] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!... (Audience: …|||)
 OK lah, and den was just playing around in this com, and looking @ the state of the com considering whether to place Sims 2 in wib the new Stuff Pack not, besides it’s just gonna last for about… 3 months? And sis and I would welcome Sims 3 liao, by then… I told my sis that we need not do what I did on Sims 2, one neighbourhood of our own and fully controlled by us, since there’s still plenty of given neighbourhoods around…
 Well cya guys very soon, aiya just 2 days niah, dun miss me too much lah… (Audience: Ah cheh so BHB…) btw also wondering if any1 besides my family missing me not… doubt so…
 [weak gust of wind] Haiz looks like the atmosphere of my blog proves so…