2008 December Holidays | Week 3: Taking Emotions, Converting to Action

24th November 2008 (Song of the day: Not sure man, how ‘bout what I listening?) [Now Listening to Yukan na Funny Friends: Stereo Pony] Mood: Good, average, kinda bad…
 I’ll make it quick 2day guys, later hab shows to watch, took some time to emo just now, and den hab lesser time to write diary liao lah…
 Well 2day isn’t very interesting, and after the weekend of pondering, I change the thinking to some action, literally, on some homework! Yah you guys may think that ‘Wow you finally touched on your work’, and so I did, and the Progress Report… well if you call finishing a E-Maths revision worksheet without a graph question completed…:
REPORT
EL= 0/4
CL= 0/1
EM= 1/2
AM= 0/2
PHY= 0/3
CHE= 0/2
SS= 0/2
HIS= 0/3
Total:: 1/19; 5.3%
 Great, and hopefully everyday I hab some progress… until the excitement comes on December, where more Bleach is coming…
 Hmm and 2day leh Dad gave me a letter found in the letterbox (obviously) that said about Scholarship prize, since I got top 10% of the cohort (now then I knew how to spell this:D). And then like, I’m just 21/209 niah, is it really even possible… eh yeah, it IS possible, and after calculation I was 10.04% in the whole level in results! Hmm if THIS is counted as ‘top 10%’… THEN THAT FELLA BEHIND ME WOULD BE DAMN MAD!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA… (Audience: …|||)
 OK lah I think that should be all, the weekend wasn’t very fantastic, maybe that Anniversary Gala on Channel 8 was kinda great, and the NFS Undercover download is making significant progress, after noticing that the downloading was restricted by Windows XP SP2 itself…
 OOOOOOOOOOOOOK, (Audience: ???) cya then, and until 24 hours later… I’ll be doing work obediently, thinking abt you guys, and them (Audience: …), and Bleach (Audience: |||…), and the days to follow soon… 

25th November 2008 (Songs of the day: Romantic AND Money Will Love You: Rie fu) [Now Listening to Romantic: Rie fu] Mood: Hmm… great?
 Hi guys! And on 2day… (Audience: Wait… thought 9pm den u start writing 1?) Oh? Oh yeah, cos 2day… well that can come later, let’s talk about the previous… 23 hours then…
 [After crunching apple] OK, and about 2day… well was kinda short man, cos when I woke up was 10am, well not really short lah, cos b4 that I actually woke up once, but then my room door was closed (Mum not awake yet?) so didn’t wake up. The time then leh… I had a dream. About the days… well kinda perverted, days when I’m in wib the E1s, well counting newcomers… 4E1 maybe? (Audience: …) Or maybe cos think too much that I got that scholarship, well ‘to-be’ lah, and den was kinda great, dreamt of WL, and some blur faces… didn’t remember that clearly…
 OK WHEN I’M AWAKE… (Audience: |||) I made an initiative to… turn on the com… (Audience: An initiative for that???) AND do some EL homework in my room, though leaving it on for that Undercover thing lah. (Audience: Cheh…) And den was here in the afternoon by then, and seriously the com was like… slow in Internet speed until I restarted the com lah. And it was kinda normal, maybe not when I found out this single was upload in the Net (what was on the headlines above^), and I tell you, Rie fu’s songs damn nice 1, you guys should hear it… [drawn down curtains]
 Alright, let’s not talk about that liao, and the reason I’m writing early cos… later will be a 2-hour parody, or is it? Argh is just 2 hours of show lah, with Brainiac and MythBusters, ‘who would wanna stay by the com?’ [Computer playing fireworks] But then nevertheless it was great to see the download going stably fast, and yesterday’s shows… they were great, and too much humour that I could watch it again and again! Haha that explosion in Allo Allo could become in MythBusters man, maybe could post the question of ‘Could a coffin filled with bags of Anti-Tank when dropped from a carriage (past times lah) explode into a fireball that shoots debris till feets away?’ That could be interesting for MythBusters…
Hmm about that Homework Progress Report, I went to make some changes, so it looks kinda… like a report, as follows:
  REPORT
EL= 1/4
CL= 0/1
EM= 1/2
AM= 0/2
PHY= 0/3
CHE= 0/2
SS= 0/2
HIS= 0/3
Total:: 2/19; 10.0%
Deductions:
(0.3% due to EM graph question incomplete)
(0..5% due to summary incomplete)

 Or maybe I just wanna make the counting easier and for you guys, that’s why…
 OK then cya guys soon, until then I would still promise to do an assignment a day… well until then I should also complete the deductions so to get the report complete…
 And yeah last thing; Just now leh when was watching the 7pm show received Phyllis’ call, who wanted Samson’s number… haha then I just told her JK’s number who was his son? Haha… cya guys soon…
 “BLEACH!!!!!!!!!...”

26th November 2008 (Song of the day: What I’m listening then) [Now Listening to Money Will Love You: Rie fu] Mood: Good, Great, Fabulous…
 Hi guys, and within these 24 hours much has changed, mind-wise or physical-wise…
 Morning leh woke up @... actually was 7 plus, but then the house was quiet, so went on a 2nd session, and den woke up @ 10am, yet again. ‘Any dreams?’ You may ask, well maybe there is, and is… what was it?? (Audience: Argh 4get it already…)
 Nvm abt that, was kinda exciting anyway (Audience:??). Then leh when went on the downloading of Undercover (for n00bs is Need for Speed Undercover!), which I found out that it was going @ some lightning speed! But then sis was @ home so offended her wib the game, and about that game… ‘We’ll come back to that later…’
 So then the homework I did was… reading Chemistry Textbook. (Audience: What of a homework was that?) Haha, I understand, but it was related as in the Homework Report, so I wouldn’t need to stress myself. Afternoon leh was just slacking, and also waiting for Undercover while getting the SOP on place (Standard Operation Procedure; i.e. KoL, FaceBook etc.). And then just now @ nite dinner was late, almost missed show, and was here, after Dad was using the com. 
 ‘The Undercover would be done by then’ You might say, and yesh it was done. The installation was kinda long… and it really took plenty of space… the game leh… much like Most Wanted, but missing a proper menu. The job there was on Police Undercover, as the slogan often shows in the game, ‘you are not good, you are also not bad’ (Am I correct??), when I’m a good police, but as an undercover I hab to race and speed in the streets that police still hab to catch me. The game space was DAMN varying, a few town sites separated by many highways, and what’s unexpected is like highway overtakes, and also Outrun, a part game which was in Underground 2 b4, and maybe I should tell sis to brush up on that…
 And den also found that Lil’B single, well they were very efficient, the singers themselves as well as the uploaders. The song… still under consideration, and den also the Bleach PS2 game… won’t tell you guys what it was, but then will be investigating on how to play it on THIS com…
 That’s about it, and den also BLEACH was exciting, nevertheless of not bothering the visual effects, and the tension that is building in the show wasn’t very pleasing, and the cracking of jokes by Pesche really is a drag from the Manga story to sustain the show longer…
 Cya guys soon then, until then… I’ll promise to do some useful work, and also hope to watch MythBusters… AND also hope animes this week would please me better… AND (Audience: !!!) also, about the Report:

 REPORT
EL= 1/4
CL= 0/1
EM= 1/2
AM= 0/2
PHY= 0/3
CHE= 1/2
SS= 0/2
HIS= 0/3
Total:: 3/19; 15.3%
Deductions:
(0.3% due to EM graph question incomplete)
(0..5% due to summary still incomplete)

 Will miss you guys… [You’d love decimal places isn’t it?] (‘still’ in deductions show delay in work done, will be interesting once report is almost finished…)

27th November 2008 (Song of the day: What I’m listening lor…) [Now Listening to NYAMMII: Stereo Pony] Mood: Kinda confused, kinda looking ahead by peeping
 Hi guys yet again, and welcome, and maybe I should start talking about 2day since there’s nothing much in the night…
 “Eh what’s that dream that I had this morning? Oh damn it…”
 OK guys, 2day leh is just like any typical day, I also woke up around 9am bah, for 2day, and den went on to find MythBusters, and attempted to continue Undercover… well homework was then my 2nd choice, but then leh did that Chemistry Workbook hor… feel like fainting when I saw the questions. Haiz really, it’s kinda bad when there’s no 2 teaching you all these work…
 And den after much struggle, I finished… well ½ of the exercise, and was here liao lor, on Undercover, and GTA lah. And I also found out Bleach Manga Spoilers and MythBusters stopping air till 2 weeks later, hmm there (where I found the torrents) says 10th December. Den leh… now then I found out that Toradora! actually shows @ Wednesdays, and den means… (Audience: …takes 2 days to have it subbed lah…) yah, kinda clever. 
 And den will be watching Shakugan no Shana last episode later wib Toradora!, yep the naked Kawashima, haha chio but then leh kena bully, haha. But cumon’, it’s just animation… Yoshida-san also did this kind of things b4… (Audience: Whe… Who was that???)
 OK lah cya guys soon then, and when the time reaches 10, may I just wish that you guys would not be late, or even early, to get my diary again? (Audience: Den when?) ‘Be punctual.’ (Audience: …)
 AAAAAAND about that Homework Progress Report…:
  REPORT
EL= 1/4
CL= 0/1
EM= 1/2
AM= 0/2
PHY= 0/3
CHE= 2/2
SS= 0/2
HIS= 0/3
Total:: 4/19; 17.5%
Deductions:
(0.3% due to EM graph question incomplete)
(0..5% due to summary incomplete)
(3.6% due to incomplete Chemistry Workbook done)

28th November 2008 (Song of the day: Romantic: Rie fu) [Now Listening to Song of the day] Mood: Just like any endothermic reaction :D
 Well guys, and if you didn’t study chemistry and if I’m still correct after studying days ago, endothermic reaction is reaction that takes in heat, and den cools when reacted…
 OK lah keep it short, I don’t really hab much time, or much content, to continue about on this Friday…
 Hmm 2day leh… woke up about the same time as yesterday, and den was… NOT DOING HOMEWORK… (Audience: OOOOoo…) Yep, and den was on watching Toradora! and Kuroshitsuji. Damn nice, and damn interesting… but nevertheless I didn’t really do much even if I stopped on work 2day, and I would try to do work tmr… (Audience: *liability*) Haha please guys don’t ever… [Audience walking away] Oi!...
 [Audience went back to seats] Well and den was here liao lah, hmm playing and watching again repeatedly (weird fella rite?), and den @ 3pm Mum suggested going to Expo, for SITEX and John Little Sale. Well no much thing to get on the IT show, and coincidentally saw 2 things. Wanna guess?
 1st was…. [drum roll] Spencer Yeo! Yesh! I saw him! Just didn’t see that scene of Mum and him chatting about me… Brr…
 2nd was… [drum roll] Sale of GTA IV! (Audience: !!!) Yep, and Mum still asked what I coming here to buy leh. How ‘bout GTA…!!!! And yeah she saw me play this ‘violent and freedom’ game…
 OK lah, but then got some clothes on the John Little Sale just nearby, and got plenty of great shorts (was missing that) and some formal wear (for 舅舅女儿’s wedding? Who was it anyway?) and den went off, cos spent plenty of time on Mum’s… new Olympus camera… (Audience: Wow…)
 Den went to fetch Granddad (Mum insisted to), and had dinner (You wouldn’t wanna see that emo and hungry me, and so the reason for not going on that 30-hour fasting…), and den was home, nearly missing that kissing part on that 7pm show on Channel U. And was here again, typing my diary after playing FaceBook and going contradicting peoples’ theories (and agreeing wib some) on BleachAnime.org…
 Cya guys soon then, the report? Haiz look above lah… AND until then… help me pray that my hands and mind would do some homework? That ‘wad’ of homework is killing me…
[P.S.: ‘Wad’ was used mainly for describing for money, in high piles…]