15th October 2009: The Marking Day, Marks the Point of Mood Change…?

15th October 2009 (Song of the day: NONE!) [Now Listening to Gensou no Basho, Sorezore no Michi no Ue: marble] Mood: Fine…

            Hi guys getting some Holiday here as mentioned yesterday, duno why was rather empty without any revision…

            Well maybe was just due to 2day that I didn’t get anything I waited for, whether was it Aqua Timez, MythBusters (well some version I waited, don’t like Matroska), and GE. Haiz I mean really, is 2day a bad day?

            At least it wasn’t that bad, found this Quiztastic on FaceBook, well played rather long on the quizzes, created some of BLEACH, hmm hope tmr Manga comes on time…

            Actually didn’t hab much to say, just came early to… get bored? Haha…

            I also wonder what would happen next week, no not the entertainment part, but the revising part. And yeah I had better do those formulae ‘triangles’ soon…

            Well as far I know I should do for myself 2nite is just… sleep early?

            So for 2day, cya guys then, until tmr… hope you hab a great time out there! I really wonder should I die @ 17 not… Maybe I hab to plan a good way to get friends in JC once and for all…

            Card of the Day – Invisible Company; Having company as if there wasn’t, maybe your outstandingness led you to snatch the light… Confidence -15%, Energy Level +30% *NOTE: Anticipation of Life dependent on user.

[P.S.: Really, didn’t know had 2 potential Christmas songs to hear this year, the one I hear above (damn long name), and Holy Night, by Kawashima Ami and Aisaka Taiga of Toradora! Christmas songs…]