“Haha yeah that was a great weekend…”
Hi guys again, and welcome back, and if you still remember here’s supposed to be Holiday Diary, or you got directed here, haha also nvm. Anyways, 2day leh… didn’t do much, did a great Physics Formulae Quick Guide, grab it here if you want one for your revision. Also, TOTAL COPYRIGHT BY ME, KAINENG. OK? (Audience: Oh, ok…)
Intended to send it for Lindsey know… but then hehe she Combined Science one wor, this would be too chim for her liao… (Audience: Cheh no guts…) Oi…
Entertainment News: Saturday’s Guess (我猜我猜我猜猜猜 if you duno the EL name) was great, that ‘吓一跳’(夏宇童 lah) really scared me when I remembered her and found her debut album… great. So listened it and gave another album chance for marble, and listened coincidentally, the songs to their previous single before hatsukoi Limited! So took them all down liao lor… Dudududu! (Audience: 4get it you aren’t cute…) Haha…
Hmm and tmr would be burning the MV VCD, so not to worry during ‘O’ Levels (well the space it takes was damn big), STEREOPONY’s Opening for DARKER THAN BLACK was okay, good enough for listening…
Honestly, besides doing 2day’s notes, didn’t study during the weekend, and also wasn’t any ‘vocal threat’, since Dad’s down with fever, but then he took leave till Wednesday! (At least that’s what I overheard on her phone to his office) Sianz…
Man I should’ve uploaded it just now, that Quick Guide…
Hope to see RSP soon, Tsuji Shion and Toyosaki Aki should come soon, and BLEACH had better be good, wasn’t good for now…
Great, uploaded liao, and hope I would take some kind initiative to help improve Lindsey’s Physics… anyways cya guys then, until tmr… good time in school/revising/on work/enjoying your retirement days? Haha…
[P.S.: This Card came to be a great basis for my story, developing before the exams…]
Card of the Day – Pocketed Watch; A short keep of time on the back of your pocket, just in case time just isn’t appropriately normal. Agility 100% Surprise 0%
20th October 2009 (Song of the day: Ryuusei Record: marble) Mood: Sianz?
Hi guys, seriously, I really scared to type all these, and all these would just disappear in the pool of… Spyware?
Anyways, 2day nothing much liao leh, didn’t revise too…
In entertainment news, SCANDAL album came early, wasn’t bad, but now even Media Player is failing me… eh this com…
Tmr leh hope to see BLEACH and RSP, but then now it’s up to ESET NOD32 Antivirus to settle this problem and prove its abilities! Well presently…
Well make it short then, let the com suffer… and also a good excuse to downgrade the com to Windows XP anyway, hmm now leh… backup’s important?
Cya guys then, until tmr… hopefully I could be more safely sitting down here to type ok? FYI just kena an hour ago man…
21st October 2009 (Song of the day: Supposed to be... but no.) [Now Listening to Ren Ai Ka ~Ano Hi ni Kaeritai~: RSP (PV Preview)] Mood: Tired...
Seriously? It’s all my fault to find such an... updated virus. Sianz...
Anyways, 2day did nothing much anyway, besides attempting to restore the computer to factory settings, however the virus still spreading, no way to eradicate it (wow chim word), so might as well restrict it lor, haiz my MVs kena liao lar...
Entertainment News: Sad no RSP 2day yet, and K-ON! wasn’t bad anyway, Nodoka-chan definitely is better than Ui, like... sister love? Err better not side to that...
And sianz another day of no revision. I really wonder what I was thinking, waiting for RSP? Well that had better come soon... Dad leaving? That had better happen soon tmr...
Well good news is, sis gonna get a copy of Windows 7, let’s see how much THAT can help in fixing my problem, presently ESET cannot do anything much...
Soon... soon... I’LL GET MYSELF A DESKTOP!!! Haha then this could be for Dad and Mum... Tehe! (Audience: What’s with the ‘tehe’?) Haha...
Cya guys then, until tmr... haiz...
“Everyday Life, is gonna be alright...”
Card of the Day – Lurking Comments; Felt rumours and complaints aplenty around you? It’s just to make you fight back... Confidence -15%, Mood -15%
22nd October 2009 (Song of the day: None yet?) [Now STILL Listening to Ren Ai Ka ~Ano Hi ni Kaeritai~: RSP (PV Preview)] Mood: Very sianz?
Yo guys, celebrating another day of no revision... looks like the world knows me better than myself. Sianz...
2day leh didn’t do anything much, com was in dire crisis liao, hmm only hope is Windows 7, well hopefully the continuous problem doesn’t come from my infected files...
So maybe this would be shortest post of the week, cya guys, until tmr... BLEACH... GE... RSP... and more...
Card of the Day – Surrounding Response; When you notice the world goes round, you also are going round, and you didn’t even notice. Agility -50%, Anticipation of Life -35%
[P.S.: MythBusters was great, considering the car with plenty of holes and Grantz’s Quote: I don’t normally drink beer. But if I do, I prefer MythBusters.]
23rd October 2009 (Song of the day: Duno, what I FINALLY was listening lor) [Now Listening to Ren Ai Ka ~Ano Hi ni Kaeritai~: RSP] Mood: TGIF?
“今天收成真多啊~”
Hi guys, and 2day… was really a Friday, as I can feel, it definitely has a different feel to other days… but then also the feel of exams coming near… Well THAT wasn’t good…
Entertainment News: (Since there was a lot to say, haha) Finally found RSP on the Net, wasn’t VERY disappointed in the single, but then no much songs in the single to listen to besides what I’m listening, sadly…
BLEACH Manga also came early in the morning (just becos of Kenpachi and Byakuya?), and read it, wasn’t much, I knew it from Spoilers, but then hope Unohana comes to save the day, and for first time in… many years?, defeat Yami! Wow that would be good…
Next up was actually a coincidence: Went surfing round and noticed something my cousin would like: The Jeff Dunham Show. Yeah that Dun-ham went on TV, great for him, and happy for us, at least, hope could stay tuned every Friday… here…
Last should be discovery of early subs of Shakugan no Shana S, just 3 days off release! Well enjoyed it, talking about a Hougu that transports conscious states round related people by looking through, and yeah, Shana and Yuji got swapped. Haha just was kinda expected after that anyway…
“Yuji really funny man, expect his Mother to let way when in a Fuzetsu…”
Also in the afternoon, finally did the screenshots to BLEACH Fade to Black movie (Till now rite? I know…), and plenty of Rukia bah, though I controlled myself to not do that, I further reduced Ichigo’s, well plenty of Kon if you guys liked him…
Really, and I finally came with a conclusion like Digital Life said on Wednesday: Vista really was just used for style and looks, no much for pure functionality and… long-lasting usefulness… (Blame my English?) Really, like only THIS looked good?:
Yeah, after that… ok it’s my fault to let the com go from bad to worse, but then this OS sure has some problem, may Windows 7 (that sis ordered free from school) come soon…
Cya guys then, until tmr next time…:
THOSE WHO HAVE EXAMS: All the best for your exams! Study hard! Really…
ALL THOSE WHO DO NOT HAVE EXAMS NEXT WEEK: Enjoy life like never before! You deserve it after all the… work?
As for me, hopefully I would study? Haha…
Card of the Day – Flickering Dreams; Sneak peek into your future as you discover how… troublesome your day could be, and face all of them. Confidence +25%, Anticipation of Life -40%
[P.S.: Remember to go back to the Web Diary for Exam Days, and here when it’s not? Nvm I’ll get a time-table placed on both of the websites…]