9th November 2009 (Song of the day: None? Oh how’bout motto Hade ni Ne!: Haruka Tomatsu?) [Now Listening to HAROO Daizu no Uta (Hello Soybeans CM): Haruka Tomatsu] Mood: Wants-you-to-laugh-too Mood?
Hmm anyways, thanks the title to ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION on their next single (FYI: Shinsenki no Rabusongu, Release 2009.12.02) on December ok? Nothing related to 2day anyways…
Haha, to be more precise, actually was stuck for Kannagi 2day, well got bored mah, so entertained myself with the lamest jokes available (from my perspective), on a karaoke session, man I wonder how would I fare in my 1st session… (Audience: You didn’t have one yet?) [Softly] Yeah. (Audience: OMG…)
Yeah, as said 2day, morning just came up bored, didn’t study for tmr anyway (haha partly because of also…), hmm and was hooked on the anime ever since. Yet another anime in my list…
I’m just impressed how Haruka-chan can contain such Yoruichi-accented voice in the anime Kannagi (till 10 for now, as far as I watched), and still create incomprehensible Japanese (language) jokes with it. Man…
If you ask about the story, unless you get emo, den it’s worth the watch. What’s even sad is, there isn’t even an anime soundtrack! Haiz…
Hmm tmr leh was (somehow) prepared for the Physics MCQ? Well would study later 1 lah…
And no Entertainment News yet, only 2day’s Kannagi… it’s just kinda… I’m just bored. Nvm I can get busy on other projects after this week, like Hayate no Gotoku (would watch until latest?), my Song Awards (mine, not yours, just like last year, if you saw that page), Need for Speed Shift, Heat The Soul 6 (to curb sis from her work, haha?), writing Kanji lyrics (hehe) etc…
Cya guys then, haiz, until tmr nite… I should hab finished Kannagi up (13 + 1 episodes niah…) and… left one paper to go. Bye~
Card of the Day – Joke Crackers; Miss a joke or two? How about crack come jokes to create some comedy? Mood +25%, Confidence +25%
[P.S.: Yeah, 2day’s on Holiday Diary. For those readers on the main site, NOOBX. Haha…]
11th November 2009 (Song of the day: Tsunaidete: RYTHEM) [Now Listening to Song of the day] Mood: Peace…
Haha as if lah, just duno my mood liao, somehow… lost?
2day leh… was kinda short anyways, hmm since did many things leh, watch BLEACH (Waited for quite some time) lah, got RYTHEM (Above, and earlier than expected) and Tsuji Shion (FINALLY! AFTER 2 WEEKS!), well saw Manga Spoilers liao, and read on the newest Manga available, well wasn’t appealing enough, like… released 1 chapter RAW (In Japanese) niah? Haiz…
BLEACH wasn’t bad, maybe becos of the comedy, and the discovery of Yamamoto-soutaicho…
Tmr leh… hope MythBusters come early (not?), on… some bizarre myths, somehow unrealistic, but the MythBusters are there to bust them rite? (Audience: You mean… ) No not t**s, you guys are oversensitive… (Audience: Aw, aw…) Oi…
And yeah share with you guys the new Manga I saw, some weird ass things also hab, like a ‘frog turn into prince’ story in another style, some fella video-camming abnormal life, and a world of Swimsuits as casual wear. Kinda… nice… no lah, sickos out there… [1 finger points out, 4 fingers point back] Walao…
Cya guys then, until tmr… hope Lil’B comes out asap (Like now? Haha…), and a Thursday… is gonna mark the end of… the last ‘O’ Level Paper on Friday! Hopefully by then…
Card of the Day – Everyday Life; For preference of familiarity and not get extra surprises in 24 hours. Surprise to 0%, Anticipation of Life to 5%
12th November 2009 (Song of the day: Hmm what I listening lor… AND Orion: Ikimono-gakari) [Now Listening to Tsunaidete: RYTHEM] Mood: Kinda restless
Hi guys, and yah why didn’t I give Lil’B a chance? Haben come out yet mah…
And viewed some YouTube video of the Song of the day, typical PV wor, and Ikimono-gakari should be given a chance… how about yesterday? Ok lor… Nvm 2day oso can…
2day leh didn’t do much, MythBusters wasn’t disappointing anymore, and I still rewinded back to encore the video, so it was kinda interesting.
Tmr leh haiz, is last paper Chemistry MCQ, so I’ll just have to… study? Tired liao leh…
Yesterday nite saw sis go play Brain Buddies in FaceBook, and I tried it myself, and… accidentally won her and Lindsey, who were the only ones on the list… Sorry~
Hope tomorrow can find Jeff Dunham Show, BLEACH Manga should be up by tomorrow’s paper haha, and… I’ll be free! Hopefully… by watching some BLEACH episodes again, like Ichigo VS Grimmjow, I kinda felt the adreanaline to fight, well the PSP-Game manner bah…
And I also got some PVs in High Quality man, didn’t know MP4 HD videos can be THAT small in size…
Well, cya guys then, until tmr leh… for those who were happy about no exams liao, good for you. For those like me who end their papers tmr… It’s time to get happy, really…