THE LONG BREAK I: Mild Wildiness

16th November 2009 (Song of the day: Tsunaida Te: Lil’B) [Now Listening to Song of the day] Mood: Fine, really

- 1st Day of Holiday… kinda emo @ home?

- Morning watched Jeff Dunham Show (still say dun hab) and Kara no Kyoukai, man really, want some fear and great animation go watch the movies. Some nice magecraft man, though I don’t like those MMOPRGs out there…

- Afternoon watched Harry Potter & Half-Blood Prince, or shall I say, ahem, ***pe? (Non-Spoilers who don’t, or haven’t watched yet) Haha…

- GE yesterday release was a shocker, from first to last page. It’s like… man, if I’m Utsumi-kun… [Bubba J accent] Yeah Yeah…

- Decided to format in this weekend, since Jeff Dunham WOULD come late, and Kubo’s taking a break until next week. Haiz…

- Ascended in KoL again, haha, and so kinda busy with reshuffling the inventory… a very BIG inventory…

            With the above, cya guys, until tmr… enjoy your days ahead…

            “With Snape making a revised edition of Advanced Potion Making, I wonder how much he could earn…”

[P.S.: Haben decided on a location for new blog, maybe tmr I could be able to post?]

17th November 2009 (Song of the day: Orion: Ikimono-gakari bah) [Now Listening to Sprinter: Kalafina] Mood: Somehow mixed?

            OK I’ve decided: I’ll still be using Blogger until I can find somewhere fast and better than Blogger. Presently there isn’t any wor…

- 2nd Day of Holidays… Mum wrecked it for me with an outing…

- Morning woke up, wanted to watch Kara no Kyoukai, but then Mum wanted me to sign der new passport she did (yeah she likes to do things herself), and all the way to the ICA Building…

- Afternoon waited from noon to 3pm, had lunch, shopped around, even when Mum needs to visit somewhere also went with her liao, then the queue number finally reached ours, just signed twice and can go home liao…

- Den was here, Kara no Kyoukai’s 5th Movie (in case u interested where I watched liao) was exciting, rather scary, and man, just lost to BLEACH (haha, no didn't lose, it was just… different). But watching it gave me inspiration on my zanpakuto wor…

- Here @ nite, found Shakugan no Shana S’s Opening “Prophecy” by Kawada Mami, felt weird on the silenced parts of the song, and kept thinking about the show, very chim need to decode on higher basis noe, don’t think others would understand the show anyway…

- Cya guys then, until tmr… hope I’m in for some BLEACH action?

[P.S.: Card of the Day – Sprinted Air; Felt the need to be suspended in any instant? Catch some air below and stay right above! Agility +15%, Confidence +15%]

18th November 2009 (Song of the day: Sekai o Kaesasete Okureyo: Sambomaster) [Now Listening to Sukinanda: Younha] Mood: Fine yet again

            Hi guys, was a short day, slept a few hours through it though…

- Another day of Holidays; Didn’t plan much on a Wednesday, just… BLEACH.

- Morning waited for BLEACH, intended to watch Speed-Subs instead of the subbed release, and then in the afternoon waited and downloaded subbed release. The show? I must say… still passable?

- All day long waited for the other 2 singles above (Oh Yeah Sambomaster & Younha, but for 1st song leh…) Rabusongu by Sambomaster and Sukinanda by Younha, both 不错听 anyways, and timely for not dragging my personal plans to burn the disc…

- Didn’t see any BLEACH Manga Spoilers since… Kubo’s taking a break this week. Nvm, tmr still hab MythBusters, at least that wouldn’t stop for now?

- Cya guys then, until tmr… [Silence, thinking of continuation] remember me. Haha… (Audience: 哇起毛了喔~)

[P.S.: Wanted to write a Card, no inspiration, or maybe overwhelmed by inspirations (Kara no Kyoukai, Harry Potter etc.) so need some time. でわ~]

[P.P.S.: Oh thought of one:

            Card of the day – Emptied Void; Felt too full and too much of yourself? Why not empty some out, make it simple and hollow, with less worries surrounding you? Confidence -35%, Mood -20%]

[P.P.P.S.: You know what? I really worry whether I can get a card that has the same attributes as one above? Haha…]

19th November 2009 (Song of the day: Not sure… how about what I’m listening then?) [Now Listening to Sukinanda: Younha] Mood: Great?

            Wasn’t THAT great liao, MythBusters isn’t really out yet...

- Morning did Kuroshitsuji screenshots (part of my holiday plans), show you comparison of onw I found in the official website a poster about the ending (top) and another that I did (bottom). Looks damn alike rite? Man…


- Afternoon was playing a lot, didn’t do much, waited long for MythBusters and… still didn’t come out yet. Haiz…

- And was here, did something great just now (somehow?), like donated 10 bucks to some old lady that came begging in front of the house. Don’t mind the money, acted charitable anyway, it’s just… really, even if it’s Aizen’s illusion I would also give, it pays to be kind noe…

            Hmm overall, 2day was kinda short. Hopefully tmr would get to see MythBusters and Jeff Dunham Show on time (unlikely though), and yeah saw the Japanese Wikipedia on BLEACH and noticed they did the Official Bootleg work on the BLEACH Fade to Black movie special video! So was just waiting for the RAW download, btw already know the storyline liao… It’s just when I saw THIS: (Warning: May contain Spoilers to those who didn’t read BLEACH Official Bootleg!) (Assuming you understand Japanese) … And I knew I had to get the ISO image down. Haha…

            Cya guys then, until tmr… hope you did a good deed 2day, even if you may get deceived or illusionised or other thing else…

            Card of the Day – Soul Pacer; Total control of someone’s soul, in terms of thoughts, actions and defence against threats. Mood to 100%, Antipation of Life -25% Energy Level to 100% NOTE: Typically useful on anybody for self-defence, can be chanted as a tool.

20th November 2009 (Song of the day: NONE?) Mood: Friday-yet-again Mood?

            Hi guys, came here early since tmr… haha since I intend to get this com to Windows 7, well decided quite long, delayed a week to do so, nvm hope the com doesn’t get corrupt after I format this com…

- Morning waited for MythBusters, didn’t do anything much wor, but getting downloads done…

- Afternoon found MythBusters and watched with sis, damn the explosions and rockets…

            Yeah and then was here, this most likely seemed to be a status report, but nvm next week would appear to have more happenings liao, more to anticipate like movie reviews (some kept in my hard disk), Need for Speed Shift (haben enjoyed the thrill yet) and more Anime else, maybe Hayate no Gotoku? Haiz don’t wish to watch a small screen on a big monitor…

            Cya guys then, until next week… I suppose I should be typing to you in a new OS! Man 楽しむぞ!

[P.S.: How how? After this long I still think Blogger is more suited to my preferences… haiz should start web space searching soon…]

            “Mild Wildiness, and it’s going even deeper…”