4th January 2009 (Song of the day: Shiori: Aqua Timez) [Now Listening to Song of the day, lor] Mood: As always?
Welcome guys, to the new year of 2010, well there isn’t much of a kick-start, but since it’s 4th 2day, there are plenty happening, in the dark…
Haha about 2day first, well did Toradora! screens, and then more of my Song Awards, and yeah I finished it 2day! Man here’s the PAGE to go to, and listen to those Top 20. Well I know it’s my fault to have plenty on same rank, but they all sound great! Hmm maybe should show this page to Lixin wor… (Audience: 还是处处照着她~) Eh, no lah, just…
No much on Entertainment News, since things are going on the dark, well where Singapore isn’t concerned, or my home isn’t concerned. 2day is MythBusters too, by the shock last week this time went to find sources, and yep for the next 2 week’s I’ll have to watch MythBusters with BLEACH, which first would be a question, well hope I can download and watch MythBusters 1st lor…
Also, 2day’s the premier of So.Ra.No.Wo.To, an anime original with Kalafina as Opening Song and Haruka Tomatsu as Ending Song, so was like, anticipating the 90 seconds’ previews, hmm hope it sounds good, Kalafina in the trailers sounds fine…
And yah, wanted to get the diary on my cousin’s wedding, well church wedding, since it’s my first on a church wedding, well literally to a church too, and should be written. But then leh… lazy bah, nvm, btw Sunday still have their wedding dinner, yeah get my bursary and then have dinner. Haha, not really lah, but on the same day wor…
1st January also went to listen JJ Lin’s new album, well wasn’t THAT bad, but just… I only liked one song. And it isn’t even in my list yet! Hmm… so I ended up humming this tune, and it ended up as the Song of the day, almost for the weekend…
Good Ending moved a lot, due to the quick translations for Christmas and New Year surprises, well that’s great. But I don’t get the “unpure girl” (Hmm looks like no such thing in Net liao?) part, maybe I had better wait for further chapters… Don’t tell me, Shou got…?
Well with so many things going on (somewhere else), I guess the best thing to do now is wait. Well wait with some Aqua Timez…
OK lah this should be all, waiting for more tomorrow (hopefully), until tmr… maybe I shouldn’t even say farewell to anybody isn’t it? I doubt anybody comes here anymore… [Moving shadow behind] 誰だ?!
(Might as well make use of the title) Card of the Day – Anticipationalism; Anticipation brings appreciation; appreciation brings the Art of Treasuring. Anticipate, and appreciate. Anticipation of Life +90%, Mood -10%
5th January 2010 (Songs of the day: How about both So.Ra.no.Wo.To Theme Songs?) [Now Listening to the Songs of the day] Mood: Great, much unlikely
For every upside is always a downside. The point is, why the downside came so early?
So, in the morning leh had a fit with Mum, since I got sick of her asking me to do HER things in front of the com early in the morning (when she can wake up earlier than me), and not believing me that it doesn’t work. Who knows? Maybe it’s me that spurted something offensive to her, and yeah, disconnection of conversation for the whole day. Well it’s just lidat…
OK not about that, I also managed to watch the first episode of… ok lazy to type the title again, just above, since the Theme Songs are by the familiar artists I know. The show leh… ok here’s what Random Curiosity’s Omni mentioned:
“Well that was an impressive show of production quality and storytelling, almost movie-like.”
“It made me wonder if the girls are going to have to relive the legend eventually, especially since their faces are prominently featured on all the artwork related to it. That in turn makes me question what kind of series So-Ra-No-Wo-To is going to be since, based on just this first episode, it could focus on music or the girls in pseudo-military life or it could take a mythical/supernatural turn - or all of the above. The trumpet aspect is actually the least interesting to me, but if it serves as a vehicle for character development, then I’m all for it.”
“In any case, I thought this first episode was a great start and was much more promising than the gimmicky character designs made it seem at first. I will admit though that I found myself trying to see if each girl’s personalities matched their K-On! counterparts (they kind of do). I’m looking forward to seeing where all of this is going, and with more episodes like this, it could be a worthwhile show to follow.”
Really, every time I see this (the second time from extracting the words), I just felt… in sync, with someone who watches this show too… Damn, hope the other episodes did better, so I could get there and comment again…
And also, MythBusters came on schedule (when you know the correct airtime lah), and then was interesting, though 2 myths niah. Well, more on next week…
So great, I ended up knowing how 2 other songs in the near future sound like, and also waiting for PVs of the songs, especially Aqua Timez (Shiori is just meant to stall der time for anticipation), and Kalafina, damn they’re great, so went to join the group on Facebook. Isn’t a bad idea anyway, and I think I’ll need plenty of their songs this year… (Despair…)
BLEACH is coming soon tomorrow, and with anime and Manga Spoilers, hope it’ll make this week good. And I also don’t mind more Good Ending, just… Utsumi don’t get too much with Yuki first?
That should be all, wonder what I do for the rest of today? Either I was taking screens for Toradora!’s front episodes, or I’m accompanying sis’ PSP. Really.
Days to countdown, and days to anticipation. Hope the days of waiting for…
Cya guys then, I suppose my speech should end here (haha I know), and yeah, if you guys still hate the title above for me not mentioning the songs, and didn’t bother to click the link to see the song names, here they are:
Hikari no Seiritsu: Kalafina &
Girls, Be Ambitious: Haruka Tomatsu
No, just don’t be biased just because it’s meant for girls. It’s just… misleading, though the PV sneak peak (from the official website) hints they’re gonna do so… でわでわ~
Card of the Day (suddenly got灵感 wor, from the anime?) – Glimpse of Past; Just a look, makes you know more, more of what happened, and how it ended up like that now. Surprise -20%, Confidence +10%
[P.S.: At least after 2day, I can definitely confirm something: I’m one who remembers insults, especially to myself, big or small… 大,大,大…]
(Audience: LOLz, you think you gambling wor?)
[P.P.S.: !!! Did someone just territorise my blog for the previous 24 hours? When did 10 visit (or pass by) here??]
6th January 2010 (Song of the day: Hmm… what I listening?) [Now Listening to Hikari no Seiritsu: Kalafina (So.Ra.no.Wo.To Preview)… ok lah and the other preview] Mood: Average
Haha didn’t know first diary date was still on last year… and yesh, the title of the anime, I wrote in my own fashion, which made MY sense…
So, 2day leh… Wednesday, bound to be a day of good tidings, and so it was. BLEACH Anime came as I woke up, and was an exciting exchange of kido with Bya-kun and Kouga (haha sry lah only interested in that), and yeah, next week Muramasa is gonna get crazy. Damn. Well be quick then…
Haha, and yesh, I did found a better version of So.Ra.no.Wo.To, well unfortunately when I downloaded to let sis play Sims 3 it was a dud torrent. And looks like I can only see the theme song previews subbed tomorrow…
Hmm 2day was overall boring, maybe, since I wasn’t fully involved in doing things like the last 2 days with sis in school…
JK (Jin Kai, for those who are new here?) came on MSN to tell me about ‘O’ Levels results, gonna get announced on 11th, a Monday, from Dad leh was after 2pm. Well great, I get my bursary on Sunday noon, celebrate the $$ with my cousin’s wedding dinner, and then get over with results on the next day. Why must life play things so accurately??
OK, and that should be all, I need not hurry my Dad to use der com after all. Hmm, I must be TOO bored. And that also shows I’m ready for more school, and starting the fantasy again, for the last time I suppose? Haha… (Audience: Fantasy?)
Yeah, I also (finally) watched 向日葵的约定 liao (yep that was weeks ago), and man it was a great show. Hmm when would mine happen? Honestly, I don’t mind a simple-minded person, at least she wouldn’t mind a simple-minded me. Or am I that complicated? (Audience: You are one with Complication, man…) |||…
Man shall we discuss what CCA I should join? You guys say lah, want me to get more NCC (be Cadet Lieutenant, liked the name though) or maybe get back for more Table Tennis? (Though I’m rusty on my skills liao…) What do you think?
Oh yeah, you guys don’t worry what happens to this poll, there would be someone who will vote… (And yeah, who says CCA on JCs niah ar?)
Hmm that should be all, I only have half an hour anyways, cya guys tmr, until next time… Well hope you are also ready for school/sad you are in school already. Haha…
7th January 2009 (Song of the day: Damn, how about what I’m listening?) [Now Listening to Aims: SPECIAL OTHERS] Mood: Happy
Hi guys again, and KN is back with more lobangs! Well I mean, past recommendations?
Hmm 2day leh got bored, so got some SPECIAL OTHERS for myself, and landed with 2 songs, one with an album able to be found on Net, and the other… is pathetically left as a LIVE performance. Hmm I’m here just wondering whether I should allow Lives to add in as my collection not, besides, the applause and surround effect is bad for the song… Oh yeah! There’s an excuse! I 4got to exclude K-ON! Live Performances! Hehe…
Maybe in an attempt to find the original song from a single or album for Surdo (also from SPECIAL OTHERS), I should just let it be. Well that is, if the mission fails by the end of THIS year… (aka I have plenty of time to find it!)
2day leh… also didn’t finish up Toradora! screens, well since I was more involved in… ok never mind, some things aren’t meant to be mentioned here…
OK, and I wonder what happened to the poll, and it seems… there only exists my vote? Haiz…
I also tried out the Song Contest that I made with references to 百万大歌星 and Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Hmm the Chinese show for the rules (3 songs each stage) and the other for point allocation, and quite a lot of the others from my own ideas. Damn I just sucked since I barely passed the 2nd checkpoint and lost on the most emotional song of last year, 20 Tsubu no Kokoro by RYTHEM. 记错段了啦…
Yep, that rounds up what I did 2day, and watched Hatsukoi Limited’s Special Gentei Shoujo completely (since it comes in DVDs with the original show), waiting for So.Ra.no.Wo.To to get some nicely fansubbed openings and endings (Man is it THIS difficult?), till now… no luck.
I think I should just immerse in music, Toradora! (screenshots), and more PSP tomorrow (provided sis doesn’t go out to do her projects), and wait for this week to end, and to end the suffering of waiting from me…
Saw Lixin online on MSN 2day, didn’t go and talk to her, nor not even had the guts to take the pic and place it there. Well it’s just a matter of time… But I thought I would introduce her to SPECIAL OTHERS… Nvm, she wouldn’t even like it anyway…
Cya guys then, duno what to continue with liao, until tmr… maybe you guys help out in the poll? I mean, YOU GUYS OUT THERE, HELP OUT IN THE POLL WOULD YOU?? [Silence] Haiz…
Card of the Day – Moments of Silence; A moment of silence equals peace, then more moments of silence represents tranquility, especially when you cannot leave a noisy environment. Mood +25%
8th January 2009 (Song of the day: Eh… Surdo: SPECIAL OTHERS?) [Now Listening to Shiori: Aqua Timez] Mood: TGIF?
Hi guys yet again, and this time, I’m hooked on a PSP game!
And you might wonder, how am I gonna last in playing a PSP game which was the property of my sis? (When she hadn’t paid her purchase using Mum’s money) Haha besides all major reasons, it’s just sis having her holidays till this weekend, and she rather play Sims 3, so I surfed the Net and found this: Fu-un Shinsengumi Bakumatsuden Portable, a samurai game in Japanese. Well sad it’s in Japanese, btw Chinese ones doesn’t look THIS interesting…
Friday wasn’t much, since most of the afternoon was given to my sis in front of the com for Sims 3. Morning leh she woke up late, so managed to finish one more episode of Toradora!, which makes me left with one more. Damn, and with a new interested game… I better not drag this till next week. Yeah. I’m determined. (Audience: Hopefully…)
Hmm in Entertainment News, I reviewed another SPECIAL OTHERS album (man 2 in a week?) STAR, well besides Surdo, everything was passable, one was even split into two wor, I mean, like PB last year was 9 mins long, and most likely they do not split it now since people like the longer versions of music?
That should be all, all bad/good/positive/negative/weird/special/surprising/alternative news (Audience: Alternative?) would just happen in the next post I’m gonna make here. Really, all full of surprises, my Anticipation of Life suddenly increased rapidly, well giving that I’m gonna get bursary on Sunday noon, a wedding dinner on the night itself, and getting my results on the next day. Damn what a schedule…
Cya guys then, I have my ‘song paradise’ on agenda (since Dad dragged it just now), until next time… wish you guys all the best during the weekend, especially Sunday, why is mine SO THAT bad? 今度日曜日に、それと月曜日まで…
Card of the Day – Green Tea; Felt stressed? Have a cup of the healthiest drink, makes you relaxed, and makes you green (literally). Anticipation of Life -35%, Mood +15%, Surprise -25%
“Anticipationalism, is the best medicine for surprise. Without this, you would be dead for any surprise.”