11th January 2009 (Song of the day: Surdo: SPECIAL OTHERS) [Now Listening to Shiori: Aqua Timez] Mood: Blinded
Hi guys, and I think of so many times already, welcome back. Much has happened from yesterday, so I guess… *twitch* I should come here *twitch* earlier to start… *twitch* typing.
And yeah, my eyes? Hmm they aren’t well, just starting from 2day morning, maybe cos of the late wake up. Why late leh? Dad’s @ home man…
OK let’s talk about Sunday first. Morning leh went to get Merit Bursary, 350 bucks definitely is better than anything (maybe), and @ that nite went for der continued wedding of my cousin, this time is wedding dinner, so was just… not sinking into the dishes? Hmm no wonder 2day so moody…
Hmm 2day leh, woke up, damn saw Granddad here, duno why, and well, glad he wouldn’t sleep here. Mind my selfishness; I’m just not in the mood to entertain anybody, @ home alone…
Afternoon leh went to get results wor, yeah wasn’t VERY good @ all, surprising was no A1s, not even Maths! Well, I guess, I couldn’t do anything to it now, and I’m also tired of writing too much here. As the saying goes, A picture speaks a thousand words, so here:
Yep, and if you’re helping me think too, I also wonder what JC should I enter, or Polytechnics maybe good, since there’s a cousin who did better than me rather go Poly?
Kinda sick, I’ve only till Friday, no Thursday (since registration of schools ends Friday 4pm), so isn’t much time. Maybe you guys should suggest some? I intend to leave half for JCs in front, and Poly courses behind, but now my results (above) isn’t enough to get to 6 schools, so maybe… 铺个后路也好啦。Well deciding on Physics courses, since maybe I look like one? Or how about me joining MythBusters? Hehe… Oh yeah, 2day there’s MythBusters… Hab to download it tomorrow wor…
*twitch* I suppose that’s it, JK wasn’t really concerned about his (since he’s in DPA, Direct Poly Admission), didn’t bother to ask others’ results, so was just… Haiz… *twitch* Hehe…
Hmm nothing much in Entertainment News, here waiting for Aqua Timez yet they 连个屁都没给我看到, so might as well wait for the single to come 2 weeks later, the PV leh… Haiz…
Yep So.Ra.no… ok you know the name, that show also shows 2day, so let’s see this time who’s subbing the fastest. And the show had BETTER be good…
Hmm the tired me is writing about the tired me, how quirky. OK I think I should stop, maybe a little too early? Yeah, cya guys then, also hab to scan der results for you guys to see, know how to calculate L1R5 yourselves rite? (Audience: [Counting] Is it 16?) Eh… yeah, whatsoever, until tomorrow… you guys better wish I’m here, even if it’s 兄弟们,alright?
Extended Fingers; Had too short to reach? Extend yourself, to further possibilities. Confidence +10%, Mood +5%
12th January 2010 (Song of the day: Duno, how about Laurentech: SPECIAL OTHERS?) [Now Listening to Hikari no Senritsu: Kalafina (So.Ra.no.Wo.To Preview)] Mood: Fair, or above average
Hi guys, and yeah, I didn’t notice a big thing: my diary entries are still of last year. Yep you didn’t enter the wrong place; it’s me that entered the wrong portal to tomorrow…
Yeah, even if I woke up 2day morning, I still wasn’t able to decide what I was going to do about my future. And so help came, well a reply from my requests (for results) came, from Lixin. We had a deep conversation (as if we were BFFs [or just in MSN only]), and she helped me in placing Serangoon Junior College as her 2nd choice. But her mother… ok maybe my mother-in-law is… Haha. No lah. But hearing that was assuring, but I know getting into JC would be busy work. So I was wondering what should I take for CCA, damn they didn’t hab Table Tennis, so maybe hab to end up with some Guitar Ensemble? Like, good idea? Good idea for noobs?
Well besides Lixin to fill up my day, next was SPECIAL OTHERS. Well I just got bored, so entertained myself with more music, but still ended up listening to the first favourite of all times (which was above). Man…
And yeah, my present problem is not about the Top Choice for JAE, but the other 11, what if I ended up with the last choice? Yeah, so deciding that is fatal. So for 2day only, here’s the list, it would change, and cannot determine progress, but it’s gonna be 100% on Friday (since it’s der deadline before I reach here):
1st – Serangoon Junior College
2nd –
3rd –
4th –
5th –
6th –
7th –
8th –
9th –
10th –
11th –
12th –
Haha I was about to type 13th, haha I sure am lame…
Hmm no Entertainment News, since there is not a little bit of development. So.Ra.no.Wo.To after 2day’s subbed episode looks prospective, so I’ll continue, but wouldn’t take screens, since it would waste my time later in JC. MythBusters suddenly stopped airing, and there’s no further news of it in the Net. Haiz I wonder what happened…
And yeah, if you guys bored (or those who are gonna be free by attending Poly, or even ITE) can go watch So.Ra.no.Wo.To, it’s a great anime, awaiting to be better…
The future holds more surprises and decisions, and I’m gonna be deciding while you wait here (or maybe not). And I’m not gonna place a link to Lixin’s new Blog, you could find it here. If you do not read it, I wouldn’t kill you, but I’ll always read it. Everyday. Mean it. Cos she said this:
“if I told u my blog, can u promise me not to tell anyone or let anyone see it?”
Yeah. So you don’t get the link. Period. (Audience: Har???) Yeah I actually 4got abt that, sorry!
I:
“you know what?
its been months since your previous bdae
but i think i better show you this:
http://moreintokn.blogspot.com/2009/09/20th-september-2009-such-significant.html
haha”
And she:
“:o
i SAW!
OMG KAINENG URE SO GREAT!!!!!!
tat was so nice of you...
I’m sincerely touched”
“or shocked?”
“:) I should be saying thanks to you
no la, touched la
lol”
If she kept that last line, I may be smiling even more. But I know, she (somehow) is lying (or those weren’t fully heartfelt words). Not sad, but not believing there’s someone who could know me better. Don’t worry, she still knows me, that I’m who I am. Thanks Lixin…
I suppose that’s all for the sharing, if you miss this entry don’t worry, unless Blogger goes bankrupt (unlikely?), or I’ll change my website by then. Haha…
OK ([in]formal endings again) cya guys then, until tomorrow… 明日の為に何か出来る? Decide your JAE results of course! Dammit…
[P.S.: (Continuation of above) She IS shocker, definitely, for knowing someone’s harbouring her drawn picture for SO long. She isn’t touched, she is scared…]
[P.P.S.: Title not yet, give me another day…]
13th January 2010 (Song of the day: Eh what I’m listening lor) [Now Listening to Surdo: SPECIAL OTHERS] Mood: As per normal
Hi guys again, how’ve you been? Read what’s above already? Then get ready to read here!
Haha, 2day leh wasn’t much, maybe all I could remember are BLEACH was plenty of action, finally more BLEACH Manga action (maybe’s gonna be little), and Lixin wanted to chat with me, but we went out for dinner. Dammit.
Entertainment News = NIL. Since SunSet Swish wasn’t out in the Net with their new single yet, the song previews of the single sounds great, so let’s hope the single comes out fast, and well…
Looks like Lixin enjoys her trips to Open Houses with her ex-classmates, and I’m just here to understand the schools without stepping out of the house (hehe). And yeah, I did make progress on The List of 12 (haha I even named it), and have the following list on JCs niah (I intend to get into a JC no matter what?):
1st – Serangoon Junior College
2nd – Innova Junior College
3rd – Pioneer Junior College (though both above are far)
4th – Nanyang Junior College (stupid hopes)
5th – Temasek Junior College (so that I could be with Lixin?)
6th –
7th –
8th –
9th –
10th –
11th –
12th –
This should be it for now. I have considerations for 5 aspects of Poly courses. They are:
- Clean Energy (I like fresh air, fresh water, and fresh of everything that is made of those)
- Computer Engineering (Least interest, since I didn’t really intend to end up like Dilbert)
- Water Technology (I don’t mind pipes, and it keeps me out of the crowd)
- Media Technology (AV? Maybe, next unlikely…)
AND…
- Information Security (Most of interest, but…)
I’ll leave the ‘but’ for you guys to think, just remember: I’m a selfish person, don’t wish to see some people around…
And I should get Lixin to read this, so she could help me decide which school provides the best of the above. Lixin my dear, help me choose some to fill up the last 7…
Ahem, stop the… the things that make my hair stand (damn it’s difficult when you’re English is bad), and let’s get back here. MythBusters should appear tomorrow, the torrent site that is supplying the show may be on breakdown, hope it still can be found soon…
I guess that’s it, I’m gonna rest my hands, decide on the other 7, maybe change der order round, ask about her final decisions (before making mine of course) before… I make the decision… To The List of 12…
Cya guys then, until tomorrow… we shall see again~
[P.S.: OK the title shall not be changed, since it made SOOOO much sense…]
14th January 2010 (Song of the day: Duno, I don’t think there’s any song yet) Mood: Bad, and bored
Hi guys *sniff*, I’m just in another sickness fever again, hmm no, it seems it all started from me breathing things in the bedroom. Man my nose sure is sensitive…
Lixin isn’t online 2day (most likely she went for her job liao?), and then I had a chat with JK, and the List of 12 finally got improved. Haven’t submitted yet, will do it tomorrow *sniff*, since morning servers run faster, and saying about that, duno why my Restaurant City on Facebook would not respond and my popularity just plummets down. Damn the game, looks like it’s wasted effort again…
Hmm no Entertainment News again, and yeah, so damn confirmed that *sniff* MythBusters has stopped airing and wouldn’t be on until due time. Well, a great time to rest on Thursdays (when I’m suffering?), but I’ll get bored, without some scientific thinking…
And yeah, the List, well isn’t VERY confirmed, but here it is:
1st – Serangoon Junior College
2nd – Innova Junior College
3rd – Nanyang Junior College
4th – Temasek Junior College (maybe I should arrange hopeless ones first?)
5th – NYP Information Security
6th – TP Cyber & Digital Security (Best of Interest)
7th – TP Clean Energy (Next of Interest, and Next in Distance from Home)
8th – NP Environmental & Water Technology (Last of Interest)
9th – NP Clean Energy Management (Just think NP is far)
10th – SP Clean Energy
11th – SP Environmental Management & Water Technology (even further)
12th – NYP Engineering Informatics (Impossible, or I’ll call Ikakku to destroy the MOE Building)
Sry for the Pioneer JC, Dad told me last nite after I wrote here that it’s in Choa Chu Kang. Kicked off Computer Engineering, or I’d be joining my sis after all (unless it’s that hopeless). Wouldn’t choose Media since AV work would be tough (anyway)… OK everything is tough ok?
Well that should be it, I should rest more (in a dusty room…), all would be decided when I place the webpage here tomorrow nite. I don’t know whether there would be further last minute decisions, well I’ll refer to this list by then…
Cya guys then, I tired liao (even if I had a nap), and *sniff* until tmr… man I need a change to this nose… *ACHOO!*
[P.S.: Wow I miss Lixin already, and man did I get this because of her?]
[P.P.S.: And yeah, tomorrow I’ll list the extent of my reactions (if I’m well enough) to the choices that were given to me (excluding the first)…]
15th January 2010 (Song of the day: None, not in the mood to think about it) Mood: None, replaced by flu
Hi guys, well if someone would concern me about my flu in this *SNIFF* new year (Lixin…), ok nvm, the days are just gonna pass and I’m gonna get well, right?
Yeah, Friday liao, and yesh as expected I submitted my results liao. Sis took the com most of the time 2day since she wanted to watch the BLEACH episodes she missed *SNIFF*, and so I let her to (since I wouldn’t be using becos of…) so it wouldn’t be wasted of electricity *SNIFF*. Haiz…
Entertainment *SNIFF* News: Saw Aqua Timez new PV liao, wasn’t impressive, should be worst single ever (after I accepted Shiori just weeks ago) *SNIIIIIIIIIIIIFF*, but maybe becos I was just hooked on the 30-second preview from Knorr (they created this for commercial song to the company’s soup) *SNIFF*, but I’ll get to like it. Aqua Timez and YUI contradiction; One of the troublesome things in 2010. Haha.
OK I may just be in a bad mood, but then as always *SNIFF* I’ll just be quick. Lixin’s Blog leh… haha can't tell you guys much, she knows I’m reading, I know she isn’t (or she remembers the address or even come here?) *SNIFF*, and so I also duno much of her choices, damn hope fate gets us together, I placed empty hopes for Temasek and Nanyang JC… Oh yeah *SNIFF* here’s the list:
I kicked off *SNIFF* Innova JC to the back since I do not want to end up that far without happiness… OK I know what you’re thinking *SNIFF*, and chances are that it wouldn’t happen. Well I just decided last minute that if I cannot go into ONE JC, then *SNIFF* I had better go Poly, and try my luck. For now, I had better stop playing things on chance…
I also guess you wouldn’t suspect about this list *SNIFF* since no one would type the code and course that neat as the MOE computer system, so stop thinking I might fake my choices. I just think… why others do not do this, like me…
*SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFF* OK I better stop here, should go rest soon, and yeah, Dad got his bdae dinner just now, since Mum and sis are gonna leave for Genting tomorrow, leaving me behind. These heartless freaks…
Cya guys then, hopefully by tomorrow I would recover *SNIFF*, until next week… 2 more weeks till school, and I’m gonna start school blogging again…*SNIFF* Goodbye.*SNIIIII…*